I stayed here a couple weeks ago, overall the hotel is very nice since it is a new building. However I was very dissapointed of the view we have from the balcony, there is a graveyard in the back of the Hotel and since we were on the 2nd floor we were looking to this from the terrace jacuzzi (not very romantic I may say). I am not a superstitious person, but it is not a nice view any way.
I would not recommend to take the All Inclusive option since the Hotel is understaffed and the service is not good at all, we ate from the buffet as well as from the beach restaurant and the food is just average.
Be aware that "cafe del mar" is not open during the night and there is not DJ as it is supposed being a franchise of the one in Ibiza.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Privilege Aluxes: Truly a privileged experience ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, TravelClick, Ebookers, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Privilege Aluxes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Privilege Aluxes Isla Mujeres
- Privilege Aluxes Hotel Isla Mujeres