El Milagro Beach Hotel and Marina
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Marina Paraiso(Isla Mujeres)
View Hotel
WorldMark Isla Mujeres(Isla Mujeres)
  • Pool
View Hotel
Hotel Bahia Chac Chi(Isla Mujeres)
  • Breakfast included
Hotel D'Gomar(Isla Mujeres)
  • Free Internet
  • Pool
Hotel Rocamar(Isla Mujeres)
Hotel Isleno(Isla Mujeres)
Hotel Osorio(Isla Mujeres)
View Hotel
All reviewscommunity kitchenpaddle boardsthe penthouseping pong tableocean gardenmexican tilelove elcaribbean viewfree kayaksgreat marinafish dinnerother guestsgreat place to staygolf cartstaff for making our stayfull kitchenlaid back
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 June 2014

OK...I know most reviews deal with how things went after the stay; however, as a group leader of a bunch of Minnesota scuba divers going down to reef dive and then snorkel with the whale sharks at the end of this month...I just want everyone to know what a pleasure it has been to work with Eric, the owner, in helping me set up accommodations for my group. He has been incredibly patient and is obviously passionate and knowledgeable about his resort. We have several different and diverse folks traveling with us with all kinds of different needs. Eric helped me find the best room for each individual set of people traveling with us (this is the great thing about the resort - many different accommodation arrangements). Eric has been terrifically straight forward in all of our dealings and that has helped alleviate some of the stress that group leaders encounter when arranging a trip. Thanks Eric! We look forward to a great stay at the end of the month!

Again, as a person who arranges trips, I cannot tell you how important it is to the success of a trip to have the early planning PROCESS go smoothly. Eric and his staff have "fit that bill" so far.

I will update this post after our trip so all of you readers can get a "full review" from start to finish.

Room Tip: Talk to Eric - he will hook you up!
Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Gary M
Reviewed 7 June 2014 via mobile

It was great here. The atmosphere was awesome, rooms were clean, spacious, microwAve, dishes, fridge, fining table, small tv, beds, couches, purified water, balcony, etc. There is a movie heater here! Which no one has posted about. 4 couches in there, a projector, a
Screen, air conditioner, DVD and blueray player, DVDs as well. Everything works, it's just a little confusing to turn all of it on (I'm a technology junkie so it was not an issue for me). Ping pong tables outside. Use of the bikes. The bikes are in various conditions. They are not top notch, not much air in the tired, not comfortable, but they get the job done. There is paddle boards and kayaks in the back that you can take out too. There is a pool onsite, about 5 feet 5inches deep. A duck in it with chlorine. There is also a safe in the room. We stayed in ocean garden II. I saw some comments about the maids here not being great, they are wonderful. You must let them know when to go clean, or else they won't. I told them twice and both times they did a immaculate job of cleaning.

We did have an issues with ants, the little black ones all over the kitchen. We asked the maids to spray and they did which we never saw them come back. There was also a roach in the room, a small little centipede in the bathroom and the little black ants in there too. From what the owner tells us, he doesn't like to spray much around here because it kills everything. It was really a big deal just make sure you bring your own big spray with you. Spray in areas you may think they will come in.

We felt safe here. No issues no complaints other than some bugs (but you are right by the ocean, so it is kind of expected). I would recommend staying here.

There is a market called Chedrauis in walking distance. It's not that far. My favorite place to
Eat is a short walk as well (greenverde). There is a small store at the front of the milagro. They don't sell michr but a few things. A couple of places to each side of you as well to eat. All in all I would recommend staying here. You can't beat the price and size of room.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank vom098
Reviewed 28 May 2014

The rooms were large, clean, and so creatively decorated. The staff was so friendly and helpful. Free snorkeling gear, paddle boards and bikes. The snorkeling was the best I have ever experienced just meters away from the villa. I will be back!

Room Tip: I don't thing you could go wrong with any room but we had a balcony that came along with a huge iguana. That sold us!
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank vicdub24
Reviewed 13 May 2014

We stayed in the Caribbean #1 in May. Very nice unit with a large balcony looking over the island and the sea. We really enjoyed riding the bikes to the North Shore and visiting different restaurants. The grounds at the El Milagro are beautiful. We tried the kayaks and enjoyed relaxing in the hammocks. The staff are great. We would definitely return to the El Milagro.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank jsnoy
Reviewed 1 May 2014

Awesome stay - great rooms, staff, property, location, and value. We choose this location mainly due to the availability of activities for teens. We were 2 friends with 2 teens and the rooms were spacious enough that we did not feel cramped or uncomfortable. Felt very safe and relaxed while the teens 13 & 14 went on their own to play ping pong or swim in the pool. Rooms were very cute, spacious and comfortable and we LOVED the bikes - it was a nice easy ride into town and exploring other areas as well. Fresh coconuts was also a plus for me. If there was more of a swimming beach area, we probably would have never left the property but the bikes perfect for riding to North Beach and taxi's were inexpensive and quick. We walked a lot too - even at night and felt perfectly safe. We stayed in the Caribbean I and also the II. I enjoyed the street view, and the sound as some mentioned, did not bother us at all. Coming from a rural area - I actually enjoyed it. The II was also nice although not as private. We will definitely be back.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the bay or Caribbean - we loved watching the sunrise in the Caribbean I.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends