“NHL!”

Price range: US$7 - US$35
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 23 April 2014 via mobile

The red wings had an afternoon playoff game while I was in isla, which I needed to watch but didn't want to leave the beach. Jax was the perfect solution! Watched the game (with sound, even!) upstairs where I still had an ocean view and constant breeze. So thankful I got to watch the game, even tho we lost. Drinks were reasonably priced, too.

Reviewed 17 April 2014

If you are craving a burger and fries, this is the place to go! We sat on the balcony that overlooked the beach and had a great meal. We ordered spicy chicken wings with burgers and fries and were pleasantly surprised with our meal. The wings were spicy and very good, and my burger was to die for. After a week of traditional Mexican food, it was a nice change. The prices were reasonable and the service was great. We went back later in the week just to relax on the balcony and have drinks.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

Excellent food and equally excellent view. We ate on the top floor of the restaurant looking out at the ocean! How much better could you have it?! I had the fish basket. 3 HUGE pieces of breaded white fish and french fries. SOO good.

Reviewed 14 April 2014

Was in Isla Mujeres for the week-end. Stopped by Jax bar and grill for lunch. What a great surprise. Their food is absolutely fabulous! We had their spicey tuna salad. Couldn't give it a high enough recommendation. If you are in Isla Mujeres Jax has to be one of your "must" stop places.

Reviewed 10 April 2014

We ate here our first night in Isla and our last night. The fajitas were great, and my boyfriend loved the rib eye. I had lobster my last night, and it was less than ideal. Drinks and service were great though. Would recommend!