“Coconut not good”

Gelateria Montebianco
Ranked #5 of 9 Dessert in Isla Mujeres
Reviewed 16 April 2014 via mobile

I had to put a title on this. Ive been checking out all the coconut ice cream in all the shops and this one was just bad. My friend had the pistacio and she loved it. She tasted my coconut and we both think that several ingredients were left out. Cream sweetener. All that was in there was coconut and maybe water to hold the coconut chips together. It was on our last night so we had to go to cool just to take the bad taste out of our minds.
The guy is nice.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

We visited MonteBianco and were so glad that we did. The gelato was delicious! The owner is Italian and knows what he's doing. I had the nocciola and it was awesome!

Reviewed 30 January 2014

Stopped almost every nite of our 33 day vacation Great gelato and sorbets AND homemade desserts made by owners wife . The apple cake and almond rice cake are a must ..I miss Monte Bianco

Reviewed 15 January 2014 via mobile

Stopped in here twice on our 4 day trip. Once we had the whole family, 13 of us. We sat out on the street to enjoy it and the atmosphere of the island.

Reviewed 14 January 2014

I haven't had such fine panna cotta in...months? Years I suspect. This Italian guy makes gorgeous creamy dessert magic. Love his gelatos too!