Hotel Xbulu-Ha
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Francis Arlene Hotel(Isla Mujeres)
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Boca Iglesia(Isla Mujeres)
Hotel Marcianito(Isla Mujeres)
View Hotel
Los Arcos Suites(Isla Mujeres)
Hotel Osorio(Isla Mujeres)
Hotel Xul-ha(Isla Mujeres)
Hotel Isleno(Isla Mujeres)
Hotel Kinich(Isla Mujeres)
Hotel Rocamar(Isla Mujeres)
View Hotel
All reviewsjuan carlosbeach towelsplaya norteair conditioning and a fanhotel windowbooked a junior suiterooms are spotlessly cleanreception areasafe place to staya small kitchen areastaying nightsfull size fridgeminute walk to the beachflat screen tvsingle bedbedroom and bathroomlocation is great
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 February 2014

Great price, nice location. Very quiet. Our room was small but clean. It could have been a bit cleaner in my opinion but I clean beach homes for a living so I seen the dust bunnies under the bed and the shower walls weren't washed during our stay but everything else was good. The air worked fine. Wifi wasn't on most of the time in the afternoons when we would come back to shower or change. It was on in the evenings though. There was just a little bit of hot water. For the price and location we would stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank rms102
hotelxbuluha, Director General at Hotel Xbulu-Ha, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2014

Thanks for your comments. We put more attentaiion in the details you mentioned.

Reviewed 11 February 2014

Great hotel, centrally located, comfortable room. Juan Carlos was most helpful and gave the best recommendations! Enjoyed meeting his family and the golf cart tour. Looking forward to when we can plan our next visit,

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ken B
Reviewed 28 January 2014

We stay 6 nights in the January 2014. Upon arrival (just before noon), our room was not ready however we were able to leave our luggage in a secure place, given beach chairs and towels and told it would be ready in an hour, and it was. The room itself was just right, two small beds (which we put together to make one large bed--thanks to the maid staff that fit it it with larger sheets the next day). Perks were getting beach towels and nice Tommy Bahama beach chairs for the duration of our stay. Wifi was also nice, it dropped every once in a while but the front desk staff quickly fixed the problem. I would never complain about not having Wifi as you're not on vacation to check email yet to enjoy the beauty of the island.

The rooms were clean, staff was friendly and was very affordable. This is a place I will consider staying at on my next trip to the island.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mineesnowtah
Reviewed 10 January 2014

I booked a room a month before coming to Isla Mujeres after I red these good reviews on Tripadvisor. But we probably got there on a bad day. At 4pm the room was not ready, the lady at the front desk could not find the key, the room was not so clean, many cockroaches and the wifi did not work good. Even if we did book in advance, we end up with room in front of the reception on the main level. It was noisy and busy. The good thing is that we were there only for one night. But I have to say that the hotel is well located near of everything.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mike C
hotelxbuluha, Gerente at Hotel Xbulu-Ha, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2014

I want to apologize with all the bad things you find in the hotel.
However in your arrival date, 80% of the rooms were checkouts. I remember I talked to you that day and asked for patience.

That day was a rainy day and the internet signal from the provider had problems. Sorry but the hotel can do nothing about that. Just report the problem.

About the cockroaches, Isla Mujeres is in a Caribbean Tropic and when it rains or it is too hot and humid, it is normal that the cockroaches and other bugs are in everywhere in the Island.. In the hotel, we often fumigate, but it is impossible to block the 100% of the bugs

Most of my guests made reservations more than half year and even one or two years in advance. When you made the reservation, the last room available was on 1st floor.

Reviewed 22 December 2013

I highly recommend this hotel if you are looking for a clean and charming accommodation while visiting Isla Mujeres. Gabriel and Juan Carlos are very nice guys and do all they can to provide you with a comfortable stay. The hotels location is perfect...on a quiet street with close proximity to the Playa Norte and Ave. Hidalgo. The rooms are clean and sized and equipped for your needs. This hotel is one of the best values on the Island. I will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo