“Best restaurant for breakfast!!!”
Review of Mango Cafe Isla

Mango Cafe Isla
Ranked #2 of 210 Restaurants in Isla Mujeres
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: Caribbean, Mexican, Fusion
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Horario 7:00am - 9pm
Juneau, Alaska
“Best restaurant for breakfast!!!”
Reviewed 11 December 2013 via mobile

Had the famous coconut french toast and it was amazing! My husband had the breakfast quesadilla which was great. Loved it so much had to go back a second time to get more french toast and some eggs Benny! Everything great loved the watermelon juice as well! Great staff great place you have to go I took the advice from other reviewers and am glad I did!

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Kingman,Arizona
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Breakfast”
Reviewed 10 December 2013

For a great breakfast this is the place. Coconut french toast the beat. A must for anyone staying on the island.

Visited November 2013
Sykesville, Maryland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best lunch on the island”
Reviewed 10 December 2013

Love Mango Café. Great staff and great food. We usually stay up the road at Villa la Bella and I always get at least 2 lunches from here.

• Visited July 2013
Birkenhead, United Kingdom
“Breakfast is a must”
Reviewed 9 December 2013

Just come back home and missing Mango's breakfasts already. Never had coffee so tasty and 3 mugs of a morning is as much as I could take on board. Chilli Pablo is excellent and have not seen such perfect pancakes before. For a cool refreshing drink try the ginger lemonade (its nothing like ginger beer) just exquisite

• Visited December 2013
Burlington, Vermont
“Coconut French Toast and Coffee!”
Reviewed 8 December 2013

I have to admit, because of the reviews I had read, we rode our golf cart everywhere looking for this place. I finally told my husband it was okay, maybe we'll find it on a future trip. Bam! There it was, thank God! I was NOT disappointed, nor was my family. The food fabulous...the coffee...the best cup I had all week while visiting Cancun, PDC, Coz, and Isla. How is that possible? I have no idea. But I can't wait to return and spend more time here, at Mango!

• Visited December 2013