La Vida Dulce Casitas
US$627
US$608
Hotels.com
Na Balam Beach Hotel(Isla Mujeres)
US$312
US$254
  • Pool
Privilege Aluxes(Isla Mujeres)
US$305
US$236
Official Hotel
  • Breakfast included
Ixchel Beach Hotel(Isla Mujeres)(Great Value!)
US$447
US$262
Official Hotel
Hotel Bucaneros Hotel & Suites(Isla Mujeres)(Great Value!)
US$96
US$73
  • Breakfast included
Isla Mujeres Palace(Isla Mujeres)
US$570
US$496
Hotel Bahia Chac Chi(Isla Mujeres)(Great Value!)
US$104
US$100
Nautibeach Condos(Isla Mujeres)
US$286
US$167
Hotel Rocamar(Isla Mujeres)(Great Value!)
US$128
US$93
Hotel D'Gomar(Isla Mujeres)
US$57
US$55
  • Free Internet
All reviewsdipping poolplace to staydrinking waterperfect locationquiet at nightcomfy beda great stayrooftop deckplaya nortejeristeveunitpalapakitchenetteferryisland
Reviewed 22 May 2012

I have been to Isla 7 times now and have known many people who how stayed at La Vida Dulce, and finally I was able to stay there myself. WOW! We had the new upstairs unit. It was fantastic! The new palapa and dipping pool are great! The location is perfect to get anywhere you need to be. Beds are great and shower has lots of water pressure! Steve and Jeri are a wealth of information and so helpful. Arranged a Whale Shark tour for us and assisted in getting a golf cart. This is by far my most favorite place to stay on Isla. Thanks again Steve and Jeri, you guys are great!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank Iheartisla
Reviewed 6 May 2012

I travelled alone to Isla Mujeres and chose La Vida Dulce as my home base. It was a great choice. The apartment was well-appointed, comfortable and clean. I very much enjoyed the palapa roof with the hamacs and dipping pool. I actually had the whole place to myself during my short stay (Pirate, the owner's cute tabby cat, kept me company once in while). I had the apartment facing the street and was concerned at first it would be noisy but ended up having some of the best sleeps I've had in a long time. No issues with the noise. I liked the extra services provided (free calls, ice), Esteban and Jeri are great hosts. I like to try new places but I'm most certainly keeping this one in mind for a future stay.

Stayed: May 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank gaspezee
Reviewed 4 May 2012

It's location is very central so you can walk everywhere, the rooms are perfection! It's a little home with everything you need! The rooftop patio is a great place to relax! And the service was top notch!

• Stayed: April 2012
1  Thank MihnZek
Reviewed 27 April 2012

This was our second stay at la vida dulce casitas and it really is awesome. The pros are long: comfy beds, great water pressure, plenty of storage space, lots of fluffly towels, beach chairs, kitchenettes, perfect location, great owners, quiet at night, secure, roof deck with huge palapa and dipping pool. There really aren't any negatives. They are 1-2 blocks from everything - beach, market, Hidalgo, ferry, ATM, restaurants, laundry. The owners are available to give any info you need and are always checking if you need more towels, TP, water, etc. They also let you have your privacy too. They have a perfect mix of always being available but never in the way. We were in the upstairs unit this time and it is HUGE. It would work great for a family of 4 (or less). It has a large fridge in the kitchenette and the 2 full baths were such a luxury. It was so pleasant to walk out onto the roof area with our morning coffee. This year they added lightweight beach chairs to the amenities. It was so nice to be able to sit under the palms of north beach anywhere we wanted and get away from the crowds. Their wifi is nearly flawless and the phone to call home (USA) is really nice. I really enjoyed checking email in the breeze under the palapa. I used to like to stay different places on Isla but I am done with that - la vida dulce is the best.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
4  Thank jetskigirl
Reviewed 10 April 2012

Our group of seven rented all 3 units when stayed March 23-30 2012. Four of us have stayed with Steve and Jeri one other time in 2010 and all we can say is they have the best of everything for their renters. They have the perfect location as everything is right by you. Beaches are very close(they even had chairs for you to take) and all the food and shopping 1 block away. 100% flush toilets made everyone very happy!!! The new Palapa was great on the 2nd level as was the new pool. Steve and Jeri are there on site if you need them for anything and will be able to give great insight or answers to whatever questions you may have.

This is the #1 place for us to stay at when we are on the island!!!

Thanks Jeri and Steve and see you again(Soon I hope!),