Zoetry Villa Rolandi Isla Mujeres Cancun
Hotel Plaza Almendros(Isla Mujeres)(Great Value!)
US$91
US$77
  • Pool
Na Balam Beach Hotel(Isla Mujeres)
US$148
  • Pool
Los Arcos Suites(Isla Mujeres)(Great Value!)
US$57
Hotel D'Gomar(Isla Mujeres)
US$74
US$69
  • Free Internet
Hotel Kinich(Isla Mujeres)(Great Value!)
US$108
US$79
Hotel Bucaneros Hotel & Suites(Isla Mujeres)(Great Value!)
US$80
US$78
  • Breakfast included
Ixchel Beach Hotel(Isla Mujeres)(Great Value!)
US$224
US$193
Hotel Rocamar(Isla Mujeres)(Great Value!)
US$144
US$106
Maria's Kan-kin(Isla Mujeres)
US$177
US$173
1,558 results
All reviewsle metissageprivate yachtsteam showerthe cocoonjuan carlosplaya lindasalt water jacuzzifrench mexican fusiongolf cartsunset cruiseyacht ridemain poolpool staffmain restaurantprivate jacuzzipublic ferrysmall resort
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 April 2014

We are a middle-aged couple & went to this hotel for our honeymoon. The views, flowering plants, pools, weather and ocean were simply beautiful! It was a little slice of paradise.
The wait staff were extremely efficient and kind. They made us feel truly pampered! The food was very good but overpriced if you did not get a 'meals included' package.
Ok, so why the mediocre review if so many positives?? One word SCORPION! Getting out of my shower one morning, I was stung by a scorpion hiding in the towel on the floor! It was not the horrible pain and fear that I remember most, it is the hotel management's complete ignoring of what happened that bothers me most! I never even received a sorry or are you ok from the general manager. The only person who helped me was Rene, a maintenance man. He brought me ice and called the paramedics. Forget about any apologies from the manager, let alone any compensation offer. I couldn't believe it and I understand it's a natural environment but to say nothing to me for the last 3 days we were there left me feeling sour and resentful at checkout. We won't ever return to this hotel because of this.

• Stayed: March 2014
10  Thank Jenellrae
Reviewed 4 April 2014

Just returned from our 7-day stay at Villa Rolandi. Everything was first class from the yacht trip
to the dining room, staff, wonderful pools and private beach. Once again we were not disappointed. Everything was perfect. The rooms are clean and beautiful, shower and steam
were excellent. The view from our balcony was amazing while eating a delicious breakfast
and drinking coffee. This resort is very relaxing and beautiful. We will be back next year.

2  Thank 94DianeC
Reviewed 28 March 2014

After a horrible winter in south western Connecticut we spent the first 2 weeks of March @ our favorite place in Mexico, the Hotel Villa Rolandi. Everything @ the Villa meets our needs for a peaceful and relaxing vacation. The rooms are beautiful, the food and drinks perfect. Transportation flawless. The staff knows what we want, often before we want it, whether it is early morning coffee, even @ 6:30 am, rolls @ dinner rather than their famous "puffy" bread or take out dessert after dinner. The grounds are so well maintained, the pools are lovely and the beach is small and quiet. Perfect for that re-charging vacation. We look forward to always returning to this little gem on the Island of Women.

1  Thank novac108
Reviewed 28 March 2014

Beautiful property. Great infinity pool. Wonderful food in a beautiful dining room hanging over the sea.
Property needs a little renovating. Front desk staff not the least bit helpful and often just matter if fact and even unfriendly.
10 minute taxi to North Beach which is great. Easy chair and umbrella rentals - all with drink and food service right in your chair.
Will definitely return.

• Stayed: March 2014
Reviewed 27 March 2014

Yacht transfer - trip over was rough (weather related) but other than that it was as to be expected. They were on time to the docks, and helped us and our luggage on and off the boat. Even had umbrellas for us to use during the downpour.

I was very much excited about this trip, but it did not start out on a good note at all.

Reception- We were told check in was at 3 pm(it was 1:30) and our room was not ready yet. The couple who had been on yacht with us and checked in ahead of us were promptly checked in and given a room....we had booked 2 months in advance, they had booked less than a week prior. We waited and waiter on our room. Around 3:15 the man working the front desk gathered his things and departed the hotel, not acknowledging that we were still waiting. At this time, I went back to desk and asked about our room as we had been ignored for over 1.5 hrs. A woman then looked down, said hold on just a moment. Momentarily she handed us our keys, and gave us no information on the resort. Nothing about the restaurant, or kayaks, or pools. Absolutely nothing. I asked about the wifi, as I had seen them give the gentleman in front of me the code and she proceeded to tell me it was down and refused to give me the password. Definitely a less than stellar start to what was supposed to be a great weekend and a wonderful hotel.

Rooms are nice and large. Bed was very hard, and I had trouble sleeping However, this tends to be the same everywhere we stay in Mexico. Shower was very large and nice. On Saturday the water was out for 3 hours during day and in the evening the water pressure was still very low, and hot water was nonexistant. Hot tub on balcony was nice and stayed warm longer if you turned it way up and left the cover on it.

Pools were nice and clean, and cold.

Beach- Very small - but clean, remote, and private

The food at the restaurant was good, but a little on the pricey side. Breakfast was included, but it would be a little better if they gave options aside from eggs.

We took a cab in and out of town, but you can also went golf carts. walking is possible, but its a long walk to just about everywhere.

Overall, I would probably stay here again, and hope that we just caught people on a bad day. It was a nice hotel, and there are some great places to eat on the island.