Quick notes on why you should go enjoy all Villa Rolandi has to offer:
- The private jacuzzi on your terrace
- A massage from Adriana. I’ve had A LOT of massage in A LOT of countries and I must say Adriana is in the top 5. I’m lucky I remembered my own name when she finished with me.
- Dinner overlooking the ocean
- Riding the private yacht to and from the mainland
- Your in-room steambath (in your HUGE shower)
- The delicious breakfast delivered within 10 minutes of your call.
- The large outdoor saltwater hot tub
- The infinity pool
- The mini waterfall on the beach (from the infinity pool above)
It was a special pleasure to return to Villa Rolandi since my previous visit about 5-6 years ago. As before…
The rooms are GORGEOUS!
The suites are spacious and feature a large bedroom/living room space, sizeable and comfortable terrace with private jacuzzi and a bathroom from heaven. The bathroom has a dressing area and double sinks, toilet closet and the shower from Heaven. The shower is large enough for more than two people and features 2 separate wall units with rain shower, hand held shower and body jets. You can also set the timer to use it as a steam room (highly recommended!). The king sized bed is comfy-cozy, has a fluffy comforter, nice pillows and has easily reachable reading lights. The ceiling (love it) is about 17 feet high and made of bricks that are angled and curved to form a semi-dome. And of course there’s also the lovely private Jacuzzi on your terrace. Room also comes with safe, mini-bar and standing bar for entertaining.
The service is top-rate, except…
From the waiters, cooks, bellboys, room service staff and front desk support to the spa personnel…all Rolandi staff are focused on your comfort and happiness. Elegio is wonderful and makes you feel like you are returning home again (great to see him again!). The ONLY oversight is that I was sent a birthday gift for a $200 hotel credit and a special dessert, and the front desk forgot to deliver the accompanying messages, not giving credit to the person who gave me this great gift or enabling me to read the sentimental message that was supposed to accompany the gift.
The hotel common areas are beautiful…
Rolandi has a beautiful blue tiled infinity pool which flows over to form a small waterfall on the beach. Also, a very large saltwater hot tub with jets, another pool, and a small beach. Note that this is not the beautiful Playa Norte beach and there is a great deal of seaweed only 15 feet out, but the water is beautiful, the beach is private and the service is excellent. Otra margarita de fresas por favor! The spa is small, clean and cute – not a mega-spa – but offers everything you need and once Adriana is finished with you, you won’t care about the décor anyway.
The location is off the beaten path…
There are a few other hotels, beaches and B&Bs on the way to Rolandi, but it is a 25 minute golf cart ride from downtown Isla Mujeres. You can either enjoy the seclusion or park your golf cart outside for when you want to zip away.
Once your stay at Rolandi has come to an end, you can ride their yacht, The Cocoon, back to the mainland. I suggest sitting at the very front of the boat. You’ll be soaked by the time you get to the mainland, but it’s worth it for the excitement.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coveted Isla Mujeres small luxury beach hotel featuring only 35 beautiful ocean view Suites; award-winning cuisine at Casa Rolandi Restaurant; a private beach, world class service & amenities, a 5-star Thalasso Spa & its own 42-ft private luxury Yacht. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Holiday Gems, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Zoetry Villa Rolandi Isla Mujeres Cancun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rolandi Hotel Isla Mujeres
- Villa Rolandi
- Rolandi Isla Mujeres