Maria's Kan-kin
Na Balam Beach Hotel(Isla Mujeres)
US$254
US$247
  • Pool
Privilege Aluxes(Isla Mujeres)
US$296
US$236
Official Hotel
  • Breakfast included
Ixchel Beach Hotel(Isla Mujeres)(Great Value!)
US$428
US$262
Official Hotel
Hotel Bucaneros Hotel & Suites(Isla Mujeres)(Great Value!)
US$96
US$73
  • Breakfast included
Hotel La Joya(Isla Mujeres)(Great Value!)
US$161
US$157
Hotel Bahia Chac Chi(Isla Mujeres)(Great Value!)
US$103
US$90
Nautibeach Condos(Isla Mujeres)
US$286
US$167
Hotel Posada Del Mar(Isla Mujeres)
US$104
US$67
  • Pool
Isla Mujeres Palace(Isla Mujeres)
US$570
US$498
US$627
US$574
Agoda.com
All reviewsprivate beachinfinity poolnorth sidealways felt safenice poolenjoyed our staylaid backplaya del carmenper daythe wait staffguacamolesunsetparadiseislanddockbarracudaluis
Reviewed 26 May 2014 via mobile

My husband & I stayed at Maria's Kan-Kin for 4 nights in early May. The rooms are clean & cool. The gardens are GORGEOUS! We saw so many different species of birds! Staff was all very friendly & accommodating! PRIVATE beach & awesome snorkeling right under the private dock! Augostina was a very helpful host, she arranged our scuba diving & golf cart rentals. She was always sweet & smiling. If you are looking for a place away from the chaos of the down town playa Norte area...this is the best place to relax. The food was delicious, never had a bad meal (I will also review restaurant).

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Christina0701
Reviewed 15 May 2014

We were there today. We were going for a drink, some finger food and were planning on being able to use the pool (as stated in previous reviews). Not only were we not able to use the pool which is now reserved for the hotel guests (fair enough), but the 3 drinks ( 2 margaritas and 1 bloody Ceasar ) were watery, tasteless and pricey by Isla Mujeres standards! Service was abrupt and expeditive.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank AClovestotravel
Reviewed 14 May 2014 via mobile

My boyfriend and me we stayed three nights in a double room at Marias Kan Kin in May 2014. It could be a really nice place, but everything needs to be renovated. The walls in the room were filthy, the lamps next to the bed had stains all over. You do not have hot water in the shower, which is ok when you come from the beach, but if you want to take a shower in the morning its not very pleasant. Also there is not much water coming out anyway, for me with long hair its nearly impossible to have a descent shower. I also think for the price you can expect a hot and working shower. The top part of the bed was really really dirty. We even found hair from other people there. They clean your room every day which I normally think is not nessesary, but I think they only mop the floor and give you new towels. The bed was comfy and the sheets were clean. The place itself with the little beach is kind of cute. Its a nice spot for snorkeling. But unfortunately nearly all sunbeds are broken. There are no covers for the sunbeds so its quite uncomfortable to lie there. The staff was always friendly but not very attentive. When we had breakfast I did not get a plate for example. We only had dinner once and the food was tasty. But the Restaurant closes at eight o' clock in the evening. Thats normally for us the time we have dinner. In my opinion the quality of the place and the price for it just does not match at all. They seem to take a lot more care of the Restaurant. And the rooms we stayed in was pretty run down. It could be a great place...

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Gretahh
Reviewed 7 May 2014 via mobile

We really enjoyed our stay here. The location was, from what we saw, the best on the island. The town centre and Playa Norte's pretty built up and touristy whereas we practically had the beautiful beach at Maria's to ourselves. The food is wonderful and the guys really helpful. I thought the place could do with a good deep clean. Having said that, it wasn't dirty (I do have a tendency towards OCD!) and the sheets, floors etc were all perfectly clean, just a bit dusty in places! I'd definitely recommend staying here, particularly in the room with private terrace, definitely has the wow factor!

• Stayed: May 2014
2  Thank kerryadams
Reviewed 6 May 2014

We stayed 3 nights in a standard room with a queen bed. The room was a nice size. I really enjoyed the décor - lots of character! Our room was clean. The bed was a bit on the hard side for my personal preference. They provided us with bottled water in the room. Our room had a small fridge. Our shower did not have much shower pressure. I solved this by washing my hair on the beach at the outdoor shower and then finishing my shower in the room. The grounds were beautiful and well kept. Very lush. Maria's is a smaller property with I believe only 9 rooms. The beach was small, clean, and quiet. It felt very private. I really enjoyed the beach. They also had a couple of kayaks available to use. And there is some ok snorkeling off the beach. My husband spent a lot of time trying to fish off their long dock. He didn't have any luck, but enjoyed being able to try. Their margaritas were great! We enjoyed having those on the beach. The on site restaurant is top quality. I would recommend Maria's to anyone looking for a quiet and laid back spot.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple