“The most amazing place to stay in Mexico!”
Review of Casa de los Suenos

Casa de los Suenos
Ranked #7 of 38 Hotels in Isla Mujeres
Reviewed 18 October 2013 via mobile

Me and my wife spend a couple of nights in this amazing hotel in the begining of October, as part of our honey moon.
The staff were amazingly nice, the design of the place is outstanding untill the last detail, the food was delicious and the bed was the most comfortable one I have ever slept in! (seriously)
The hotel is located in the south part of the island, where the water of the sea are the clearest. The hotel offers a snorkling gear and kayaks free of charge to its guests.
We snorkled in the hotel's private beach and saw many rays, colorfull fishes, one baracuda, one huge starfish and many more sea creatures that i dont know their names...
I would definatley come back to this place! Dont miss the chance to stay there when you are in Isla Mujeres!

• Stayed: October 2013
2  Thank Liadbarkan

Reviewed 10 October 2013

My fiancee and I spent a few night in this hotel resort in Feb 2013. We were treated like royalty. She slipped and nearly broke her foot while we were on the island during our visit. The staff cared for us like we were their own family including calling an island doctor who made visits to us in our room for three days. We made lifetime friends with the staff members who cared for us during our stay. There is a calm tranquil feeling in the place that is a result of the care we received there from the highly qualified personnel. The food is excellent and reasonably priced. And the music in the palapa was outstanding! I highly recommend this resort to all of my friends.

Room Tip: We stayed in the suite above the pool. A lovely balcony view of the ocean with Cancun in the backgr...
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 October 2013

Amazingly attentive staff, nice rooms, exquisite ocean views - the whole stay was extremely relaxing with included breakfast and a welcome drink upon arrival. Pool was an amazing place to chill, and great snorkeling right off the pier. Gaston and other concierges were always ready and willing to answer questions and/or arrange activities, if requested. Included bikes and kayaks were much appreciated, and there are great beaches nearby as well as Punta Sur and a few restaurants. We shall return!!

Room Tip: Get an ocean view room - they have amazing balconies and the best view EVER to wake up to. Also, we...
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 October 2013

What a beautiful place to vacation. The view out of my room was absolutely beautiful. It was like something from a movie. It was spacious and very clean. It was beautifully decorated and I've never been somewhere where the beds and pillows were so comfortable. Every morning I would wake up to fresh coffee and juice outside my door. It's the little things that they do to make
your stay enjoyable.

I also had a large balcony which I enjoyed just sitting and watching the view, people snorkeling, the kayaks and the fun going on in the pool.

The food was exceptionally good. They have a great menu and several things to choose from. You can't go wrong with anything you choose. All the staff from chefs, bartenders, waiters and housekeeping are top notch and do their jobs extremely well. Everyone is so friendly and make you feel very comfortable.

People drive bye and come in just to see the spectacular view. It really feels like a little bit of paradise and I will go back to enjoy such an amazing place and amazing people who made my stay one I will never forget. I would highly recommend Casa de los Suenos for your next vacation.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 8 October 2013

Me and my husband stayed the last two nights of our honeymoon in this breathtaking place, we wished to have more time and stay longer , casa de Los suenos has beautiful grounds , and is designed with attention to every little detail , the landscape and colors are nature at its best . as is the service - outstanding , professional and always with a smile!!! , the food is grate we didn't leave to eat elswere we were so pleased (And were all about good food) , the rooms are beautiful and romantic comfy beds and very pampering. It was the high light of our honeymoon and we can't wait to return. Def recommend any one who's looking for a quiet and intimate retreat.

Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 October 2013

I went on a girls vacation with a few friends and family and we were treated to this amazing hidden gem. First of all I want to say that the views and the sunset at Casa de los Suenos were the best we found on the island. When we walked into our rooms they were beautiful, great beds and pillows, great art and design and very important with the tropical heat - great central AC. The entire staff was warm and friendly, really couldn't do enough for us the entire trip. The food was delicious and drinks were great, and everything was beautifully presented. Gonzo and Fernando made us yummy cocktails by the pool everyday and completely spoiled us with cool cloths and popsicles in the late afternoon. If you are feeling adventurous try the Habanero Margarita, but be warned it is hot! I can't wait to go back, I have definitely found my second home. ALREADY BOOK MY NEXT STAY. OX

Room Tip: They took us on a tour and we saw all the rooms...every one was perfect!
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 October 2013

What an amazing find. The view was great, the staff was friendly, and the food delicious. I couldn't have asked for a more comfortable and welcoming place to spend my vacation. Definitely coming back next year!!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple