“Cool spot for Breakfast!”
Review of La Cazuela M & J

La Cazuela M & J
Ranked #33 of 206 Restaurants in Isla Mujeres
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Dallas, Texas
“Cool spot for Breakfast!”
Reviewed 8 September 2013

I use to eat at this place all the time when I was staying on Isla for an extended amount of time. It was in a different location on the Caribbean side, which was very cool. The food is still awesome and the chef makes sure you're happen with everything! Great service as well!

• Visited June 2013

• Polish first
Miamisburg, Ohio
“Nice breakfast”
Reviewed 28 August 2013

The special, Cazuela eggs was delicious, but the fruit plate was a little on the skimpy side. Good service and cute dining area.

Visited August 2013
carolkemp@aol.com
“Unique and consistently Good”
Reviewed 19 August 2013

We have been going to LaCazuela MJ for nearly a decade. We found them when they were in their former location. We hunted them down when we found out they had moved several years back as it is always a favorite stop. We always get a Cazuela egg dish for breakfast as we have never had anything like it anywhere else. All the ingredients are fresh and the staff is friendly. Not your traditional USA breakfast so don't miss it. This year I was fortunate to have good Christian friends of mine from Tizimin stay overnight with me in Isla Mujeres. I took them here and we had a great time... I met Moises & Sonia several years back on a mission trip I attended with a youth group from Florida... I know they will enjoy seeing themselves on Trip Advisor eating at LaCazuela. - see photo.

• Visited July 2013
Scotch Plains, New Jersey
“Delicious”
Reviewed 15 August 2013

Came here for breakfast one morning. I had to try the cazuela, sounded intriguing, I made the right choice. I had the one with tomatoes, mushrooms and chaya and it was very good. The service was great too.

• Visited August 2013
Woodward, Oklahoma
“Great breakfast”
Reviewed 10 August 2013 via mobile

Food is very good. Menu has English translations along with the Spanish, which helps. The cazuela with fried bananas on top is super. My girlfriend had crepes with sliced bananas and Nutella, that was also very good

• Visited August 2013