“Yummy!”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 12 November 2013

I had the spinach and ricotta stuffed tortelli, which was fantastic. It came in an olive oil and garlic sauce with shredded cheese melted on top. My friend got the spaghetti and spicy meatballs and was not prepared for just how spicy it was going to be – she gave up after about four bites. I didn’t try it, so I can’t speak to it personally, but it’s definitely something to be aware of when going there. The service took a little while, but no major problems – just don’t go there if you’re looking for a quick bite.

Reviewed 8 November 2013

We ate at Mamma Rosa's last night and it was wonderful. My mate loves Italian food and she said that the lasagna was the very best that she has ever had. She says that it reminded her of meals that she had in northern Italy. II Had the spicy meatballs and it was also very good. The pasta was a perfect al dente. We are going back tomorrow night for the pizza.

Reviewed 4 October 2013 via mobile

The service is great and so is the location - but is food is avarage and overpriced. We had gnochi and rose pasta - there was nothing special about the places and there are better options at isla

Reviewed 27 September 2013 via mobile

I had the lobster risotto and it was fantastic! My husband has a pizza an was very happy! It is centrally located and the coat is reasonable. I would highly recommend this for Italian the choices are endless! I too am surprised it isn't rated higher as it was one of my favorites!

Reviewed 5 September 2013 via mobile

A great atmosphere, and the best people watching made for a great evening. The margaritas were very good, and the food very fresh. A good place for dinner anytime!