“An instant favorite”

Cuisines: Italian, Mexican
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 5 December 2013 via mobile

We chose this place out of the many many restaurants because the menu looked great and the prices were more reasonable than the others, and we were so happy we did! Ryan was super friendly and helpful and the white pizza with mozzarella, blue cheese, and onion was delish. :-) My friend and I are already looking forward to going back to try their crepes.

Reviewed 28 September 2013 via mobile

I have eaten here several times on previous trips and the food has always been good. This time, however, was different. My son ordered the pizza margharite and it was good, not great and it had way too much cheese to be a true margharite. Gloria recommended the Caesar salad to me when I mentioned that I wasn't that hungry. I ordered it. What she set before me was a joke. The lettuce was all either yellow or white with brown edges, no romaine to be found. It had about 50 croutons that were trying to cover up the lettuce and then loads of dressing, like about 1 cup. It was horrible and I was shocked after reading the good reviews, I thought Gloria would serve a better salad.

Reviewed 17 September 2013

I had the Italian Pizza and it was delicious! Hand-tossed and oh so good. The owner is very friendly and sweet lady. She can understand English or any attempt at Spanish. It was open late and all the best looking Italians come here to enjoy her home made pastas. Also serves Mexican, seafood and desserts!

Reviewed 10 September 2013

We couldn't stop visit this place!
An amazing sweets(i recommend on the crepe) and amazing fruit shakes
An excellent service and very good vibe!

Reviewed 4 September 2013 via mobile

Stopped by for lunch, i had the special of tge day, sea fruit pasta which was very good, my boyfriend had the pizza and enjoyed it! Gloria is really nice friendly and helpfull. Like all the otger places in isla its not the cheapest but very good!