“Breakfast at Barlito - as many times as possible”
Review of Barlito

Barlito
Ranked #17 of 227 Restaurants in Isla Mujeres
Price range: US$3 - US$17
Cuisines: Seafood, Healthy, Cafe
Good for: View, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Description: Barlito Marino Paraiso offers daily outdoor dining with fresh made to order entrees highlighting the incredible fresh produce, locally caught fish & meats of the Yucatan with our wonderful homemade baked goods. An incredible setting on the bay with tree covered dining areas, beautiful views & lots of natural wildlife. Our menu options include homemade bagels, salads, nachos, pizzas, fish n chips, shrimp & paninis. Lots of vegetarian options. Open daily at Marina Paraiso, breakfast,lunch & dinner from 7:30am to 9:30pm. Our palapa bar serves beverages from 7:30am to 11pm.
Reviewed 30 November 2013

Breakfast was out at Barlito but this time we had to jump on the only available seating at the bar. There is something that happens at this place because you can feel a lot of good will in the air and it seems to translate into the food. I had another cheddar bagel, my daughter had the smoked salmon bagel, the other daughter had fruit and yogurt and my husband had the bagel breakfast sandwich. All fresh and delicious and just somehow tastier then normal. Oh I forgot about the chaser of cinnamon role with almonds. So good, so divine....

Write a ReviewReviews (1,130)

Reviewed 28 November 2013

We had the New York style bagel with cream cheese, sliced tomatoes, onions and avocados. We met someone on the island who told us we had to go and have this bagel. (I believe they make the bagels themselves). They're huge. At first we thought the combination sounded weird, but it ended up being so good and very refreshing in the hot weather. The owner's are American and are super nice and friendly. The place is very cute and charming and so clean, you could eat off the floor. Can't wait to go back!

Reviewed 27 November 2013 via mobile

Barlito never disappoints! We come back every visit. The owners and staff are great. The food is fabulous. The homemade bread and "red" sauce are to die for. We've not had a bad meal here yet!

Reviewed 26 November 2013

Loved the food! Sat at the counter and watched our meal being made......BUSY!!! More seating please. Good problem to have, it was outstanding, different, great food, great service!

Reviewed 22 November 2013

Besides the charming hosts, the coffee and the fresh fruit, I have discovered their cheddar bagel is to die for! Perfectly lightly toasted with just a schmear of cream cheese (which is as per my request although extra on the side was offered) and I am in heaven! I can't go to Isla without stopping in at Barlito's for at least one breakfast! Hubby loved his sesame bagel and scrambled eggs too!