“Everything is fresh and delicious”
Review of Barlito

Barlito
Ranked #16 of 214 Restaurants in Isla Mujeres
Price range: US$3 - US$17
Cuisines: Seafood, Healthy, Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly, View, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Description: Barlito Marino Paraiso offers daily outdoor dining with fresh made to order entrees highlighting the incredible fresh produce, locally caught fish & meats of the Yucatan with our wonderful homemade baked goods. An incredible setting on the bay with tree covered dining areas, beautiful views & lots of natural wildlife. Our menu options include homemade bagels, salads, nachos, pizzas, fish n chips, shrimp & paninis. Lots of vegetarian options. Open daily at Marina Paraiso, breakfast,lunch & dinner from 7:30am to 9:30pm. Our palapa bar serves beverages from 7:30am to 11pm.
Reviewed 12 December 2013

This is one of my favourite places to have lunch or breakfast anywhere - not just Isla Mujeres. The salads are delicious and come with fresh bread. The Barlito Bagel is my favourite breakfast on the island (with the everything bagel) Yum! I love getting their when they open at 8 am and have a warm cinnamon bun fresh from the oven with a delicious cup of coffee. They also have a pulled pork sandwich, I think it's called a dinosaur sandwich. (sorry I can't remember), but it is excellent. Love the breakfast paninis, too. I haven't quite made it through the whole menu, but as you can probably tell I'm working on it!
The portions are a healthy size, I doubt if anyone could go away from their hungry.
The service is always good and Brad and Tiffany always make you feel welcome. I can't recommend the place highly enough.

Reviewed 11 December 2013 via mobile

We bought our one year old daughter to Barlito today to celebrate her 1st birthday for breakfast. The cinnamon rolls are to die for. The paninis are amazing. The coffee is unlimited and tastes terrific!

The best part is for families. They have a high chair. Tiffany also came out with toys for our daughter when she started to get fussy. Tiffany is a joy to talk to and there is no doubt why this restaurant is #1!

Reviewed 9 December 2013

I loved the bacon bagel! Everyone with left more than happy! Great little place. Nice staff. Not to be missed if you need a real boiled bagel!

Reviewed 5 December 2013

On our first morning on Isla Mujeres we had breakfast here. Tiffany and Brad are two of the nicest people we know on this Island. We started with two great cups of coffee. The wife and I split one of their sweet rolls. OMG they are he best. We followed that with a Panini sandwich and a Bagel. The Bagel I ordered had cream cheese, bacon, onion, and tomato. My wife's Panini had egg,cheese,spinach,ham, and bacon. All I can say is WOW! This is such a great breakfast place. The atmosphere here is of friendship and the feeling that you are truly welcome. We love eating breakfast here and watching the downtown start to come to life. We would not come to Isla without stopping here for breakfast.

Reviewed 1 December 2013

This place is an oasis! While all the food I've had on the island is fantastic, it's nice to have some good old American food while you're there. Everything and I mean everything is SOOO good! The paninis are so big you can feed two or save the other half for lunch. Which I have done and it was just as good cold out of the fridge as it was when I first got it that morning. We will be back in December and will be frequenting this place!

1  Thank JFour0114