“it's all about the water, christal clean and inviting. gotta go see it.”
Review of SUP Isla Mujeres

SUP Isla Mujeres
More attraction details
Owner description: SUP Isla Mujeres offers Courses, VIP and Private Tours, equipment rentals and Sales. Learn SUP easily with our instructors and enjoy the sea and the lagoon of the island at the same time you have fun and train your body. We'll give you a unique experience and a vacation you'll never forget.
l.a. ca.usa
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“it's all about the water, christal clean and inviting. gotta go see it.”
Reviewed 23 April 2012

gotta go and exp. it all...it's beauty..... it's heaven.....go now

Visited June 2011
1 Thank soteloclan

Brooklyn, New York, United States
“Pure peaceful-ness!”
Reviewed 27 March 2012

I can't stop raving about SUP Isla Mujeres. The owner is so nice and easy going.
The boards are great and he has a couple of different sizes for different challenges.
It's a great deal and an amazing workout! The water has been perfect and it's a great way to see sea life. I highly recommend this sport and this place! It's pure peaceful-ness!

Visited March 2012
1 Thank Ulrika T
Conway, Arkansas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great fun, peaceful and relaxing!”
Reviewed 3 February 2012

My husband and I love the North Beach, and SUP Isla Mujeres is a great part of it. They give great instruction and then leave you alone to enjoy. It's on my list every day we are there!

Visited September 2011
1 Thank Lisa1048
seattle
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“If this site allowed for me to give 6 stars, I would.”
Reviewed 29 November 2011

SUP Isla Mujeres is located on the North Beach which is the best place to be on the Island. The water conditions for paddle boarding are exceptional just 15 steps from their hut. I was impressed with the quality of their new boards and they also had a variety of lengths to choose from. David and Marcelo (owners) greeted me with smiles and asked me all the right questions to make sure I had the best experience. You don't have to worry about getting "lost in translation" here, they know multiple languages. I was able to store my bag in a safe place and I didn't feel rushed at all. They're knowledgeable on the weather conditions and give you helpful paddling tips. I enjoyed myself so much on the water I had to go back the next day to rent again! This is a great community oriented small business and I felt good supporting them. I highly recommend it.

Visited November 2011
Cancun
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Unreal!!! Walking on water!!! SUPIM!!”
Reviewed 5 November 2011

My girlfriend and I went to NaBalam Beach resort in Isla Mujeres, and we tried Stand up Paddle Boarding with SUPIM. It was extremely easy. Our instructor Marcelo was awesome! He explained to us how to stand, where to put your weight and even gave us tips on how to catch some little waves. We paddled up and down the northern side of the island and saw all types of sea life. ..from the stand up position you have a great view. Isla was Great, Stand up Paddle Boarding with these guys was definitively the highlight.
Thanks again SUP Isla Mujeres