“Great food, healthy, fresh”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Lola Valentina

Lola Valentina
Ranked #13 of 201 Restaurants in Isla Mujeres
Price range: US$5 - US$25
Cuisines: Mexican, Caribbean, Latin, Central American
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Cash Only, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: For food lovers looking for creative Mexican and Caribbean using local and the freshest of ingredients. This restaurant puts out some of the best plates on Isla Mujeres. We also have lots of vegan and gluten free options. Stop by and taste the difference everyday 8am-qpm & 5pm-10:30. Smiling faces await to serve you!
Perth, Australia
“Great food, healthy, fresh”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 May 2014

A very good menu with interesting, healthy, fresh options. The curried fresh veges with chicken is superb - a filling meal and quite medium-hot. The tamarind fish was very fresh. Wine was good and generously served by the glass.

• Visited May 2014

• Finnish first
  • Hebrew first
Tel Aviv, Israel
“Bad experience”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 May 2014 via mobile

Went there for dinner. Waiter didn't know a word in english and didn't make any effort to help. Wifi wasn't working. The food was mediocre at best. Two errors were made in our bill and it took around 15m to set the bill. Price was high for what we got. They charge 12% for service. Don't bother with this place there are other extremely good places on the island.

Denver, Colorado
“Amazing!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 April 2014

I have been to Isla Mujeres 4 times and I have never had what I'd call a "gastric experience", which is fine and not why I go there. Imagine my surprise and pleasure when I stumbled across this gem, which is new since my last visit a year and a half ago. I was only on the island for 3 full days and 4 nights and I ended up having 2 dinners, 2 breakfasts, dessert, and a quick smoothie stop at this restaurant. This is one of the best restaurants I've eaten at ever. I am a very healthy eater and it is difficult for me to find appropriate places to eat when I travel so I was beyond happy to find this place. The food is fresh and the combination of flavors in the dishes is amazing. They have fantastic organic coffee in the morning and they also make their own almond milk! Fresh squeezed juice in the morning.. so good! They also have some of the best margaritas I've ever had, also made with fresh juices and in great flavor combinations. I can't say enough about this place- I absolutely LOVED it. If it was in my home town, I would eat there weekly. Amazing!
The owner of this restaurant is planning on opening a vegetarian/vegan place a couple of doors down-- I can't wait to go back and check it out!

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Serah D
london
“A nice place for a bite to eat”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 April 2014

We had a really nice meal at Lola Valentina. The choice of food was quite varied and made for a nice change. The price was reasonable and we were easily seated.

Visited April 2014
Detroit, Michigan
“Great breakfast for the money”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 April 2014

This is our second time eating breakfast here. Both were great. Great service, clean and spacious.

The prices here are not cheap but the food reflects it in the portions, creativity and quality, but still a great value. We would definitely go back. Have previously been there for dinner and loved it but our timing was off this time and we tried to go when they were closed.

We plan on going back here every trip to Isla.

• Visited March 2014