“local love”

Cuisines: Grill
Isla Mujeres, Mexico
“local love”
Reviewed 5 May 2014

What a great meal and time ! We had chicken quesodilla ,taco pastor and a wonderful homemade drink rum popie dessert in a drink. The price for two 100 pesos 10 dollars so full and happy! Great local family Emily the youngest daughter gifted us 2 pictures

Visited April 2014

Leicester, United Kingdom
“Loved Ibette, food good too!”
Reviewed 18 April 2014

Never had such wonderful conversation with an owner of a place before. Good food cooked by her husband, lovely smoothies and brilliant conversations!

• Visited April 2014
Ft. Qu'Appelle, Canada
“Good food at great prices”
Reviewed 29 January 2014

We love it when out of the way places are recommended to us. Bufalo's is a great "hole in the wall " sidewalk restaurant that is probably best found by asking a taxi to take you.
We tried the huaraches and quesadillas. Made from fresh ingredients, the portions were substantial and the price more than reasonable.
The people who run the restaurant are very friendly and speak very good English.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank RandyV545
Medford, Oregon
“Nice people”
Reviewed 4 August 2013

The food was average we tried hamburgers soup tacos a d empanadas. Was a slow night business wise but we will give its other shot

Visited July 2013
Isla Mujeres, Mexico
“They offer delivery!”
Reviewed 9 July 2013

We've had this place a few times now - once delivery and the other time take out.

The first time my husband and I both ordered Chinese. We shared an order of orange chicken and some other type of chicken. I thought it was pretty good, but wasn't super amazing. My husband, on the other hand, really enjoyed the orange chicken. It also came with egg rolls, which were pretty good. We also ordered some soup, which was really tasty. It had a mix of different things in it, noodles, chicken, avocado, etc.

The owner also makes this really good drink - jugo paraiso. It was amazing. When my husband went to get take out, he ordered it for me and sampled some after ordering. He wished he would have ordered it for himself, which is unusual because he normally never drinks juice. I'm not sure exactly what was in it, but I know there was pineapple juice for sure. Either way, I highly recommend it!

The next time my husband opted for the orange chicken again, while I decided to order some Mexican. I went with the Flautas - which were really good. There wasn't a lot of meat inside, but they were the perfect amount of crunchy and filling.

Visited July 2013