“Magnific”

Nautibeach Condos
Ranked #1 of 37 Hotels in Isla Mujeres
“Magnific”
Reviewed 30 July 2014 via mobile

We spend 6 nights in this hotel and we really appreaciated the situation, in front of a wonderful beach. The pool is big enough for all the guests. Appartments are spacious and well furnished. Staff is very friendly. Nice experience that we recommand.

Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Sandra C

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (194)
  • Finnish first
  • Hebrew first
Sanford, Florida
Reviewed 17 July 2014

Quiet condo right one the edge of town. Easy walk to restaurants and bars. Clean rooms and pool. Staff was great. There is a nice restaurant right next door. Staff was friendly, but not in your way. Beach was beautiful and not crowded. Thanks Marla!

Room Tip: Not fancy, but close to the city center. Easy to rent golf cart and go to dinner. Restaurant right...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
3 Thank Patty P
Montreal, Quebec
Reviewed 16 July 2014

Its the 3rd time (in 6 years) I travel there with my husband and 2 kids (6 and 12 years old now). Its got everything you need: a fully equipped kitchen if you want to cook at home, a restaurant and a pool on site, a private beach and security, housekeeping, beach towels and sorts of free accessories to share (like pool and beach toys, movies, etc.) Its quiet at night yet 2 min. walking distance from the busy bars & restaurants street. Grocery store and town square is also a 5-10 mins walk. Most of all, the Island is safe and beautiful, its inhabitants friendly and proud. There is enough activities and sites to visit, in and around the island, to be entertained for a long time. I would never consider going to an all inclusive "boxed" 5 stars hotel in Cancun, just across the bay. Its affordable, cozy, friendly and perfect.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
12 Thank fanougoto
Reviewed 14 July 2014

I would give Nautibeach an excellent rating if not for the poor customer service experience I had prior to my trip. I found that the individuals that I communicated with via the toll free number were very unhelpful. On two different occasions they asked me to hold, but instead of putting me on hold they just set the phone down on the desk. After having spent a total of 18 minutes of listening to chatter between Nautibeach employees, I figured out that emailing the reservations manager was the best route to go.

Poor customer service experience aside, my wife and I loved our experience at Nautibeach. The facility was beautiful, the staff friendly and helpful (irony not lost on me), and the location on the beach was perfect. We look forward to coming back in the future!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
3 Thank WanderTenn T
Reviewed 14 July 2014 via mobile

This is a great spot for enjoying the Isla beach experience. The beach is beautiful and spotless, the rooms are super clean and well put together. We really enjoyed our stay. If you have friends staying elsewhere and they want to join you at the beach, brace yourself for the security 3d degree, you may not be able to get them a beach chair. I also didn't love being questioned about our room numbers every time the group of us (we had 5 rooms) gathered at the pool, beach, or anywhere else we took up space. It may have something to do with us looking a bit different than a lot of the family clientele- I noticed that although our tattooed hipster group was a constant source of suspicion, the large group of hard drinking Texans leaving a string of beer cans in their wake were quietly tolerated. The front desk staff super helpful and we won't hesitate to return.

Stayed July 2014
2 Thank Stellanator
Richmond, Virginia
Reviewed 7 July 2014

Overall, we had a wonderful stay at Nautibeach. Location: Best on the island. It's on Playa Norte and very central to the ferry, gas docks where are the boat tours leave, shops/restaurants, etc. It's roughly a 5 block walk from Ultramar so if you're traveling light, you can easily walk it. Condition of condo/grounds: Amazing. We were in condo #30. It's simple yet spacious and very, very clean. While we booked and paid for a garden view condo, we actually had sweeping ocean views by virtue of this condo being on the 3rd floor. The grounds are immaculately kept - beautiful gardens and pool. Reservations/office: This is the only reason I didn't give it 5 stars. We had communicated about setting up an airport transfer, but no airport transfer was there on our arrival and when we got to their office, they said they had no record of it (despite the fact that I had a confirmation email from them). Also, they asked me for my final payment when we arrived - yet I had paid it in full 30 days prior. As soon as I showed them my payment receipt, they dropped the matter. I also heard another couple in the office who said that during their last time on the island, Nautibeach had lost their reservation completely and they had to end up staying elsewhere as there were no available rooms. So know that it is a wonderful, wonderful place to stay, but double-check all bookings (reservations, etc) and make sure you bring copies of all payments made, etc to avoid a lot of hassles. While we were there as a couple, it's clearly a very quiet, family friendly place, which we appreciated as well.

Room Tip: #30 is technically a garden view condo, but has great sea views given its 3rd floor location.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
4 Thank mo_virginia
Fort Worth, Texas
Reviewed 30 June 2014

My daughter and I stayed in #11. It was perfect. The room was clean and very comfortable. The staff was excellent and friendly. The beach was so beautiful and perfect! we are already talking about going back. I highly recommend Nautibeach condos. I look forward to our next visit.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family