“Excellent Beach Condos”
Review of Nautibeach Condos

Nautibeach Condos
Ranked #2 of 38 Hotels in Isla Mujeres
Reviewed 21 August 2014

My wife and I stayed in a two bedroom, third floor condo. The view was over the pool and out to the ocean and was fabulous. It was very clean and comfortable. It also had a full kitchen although we never used it. More importantly, the air conditioner worked really good. Several people in our group asked the hotel office staff for different things and they were very responsive. The Nautibeach beach is great and beautiful. It is very close to Hidalgo Street and all other parts of Isla. If we go back to Isla Mujeres, we would most definitely staff again at Nautibeach. The Sunset Grill on the property was pretty darn good. But, that's another review.

Room Tip: Its only a three story facility. If you are interested in a view, go up. No elevator though so pre...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
5  Thank Alan W

Reviewed 8 August 2014

The beaches are great and the location is fantastic! The condos are spacious and well equipped. The A/C is strong and the views are beautiful. A very relaxed place for everyone.
I came here with my two teenage children and loved it! We left for another city and came right back as soon as we knew they had an available condo. It is a great place for families. The reservation manager, Gambalay (?) was fantastic and when she told me she already had my info and gave me the key, I could not have been happier. If I ever come back to la isla I will definitely stay here.

Room Tip: I think anything on the second or third floor will have a fantastic ocean view.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
5  Thank gmeyer123
Reviewed 7 August 2014

This condo was quiet, clean and the staff was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. The well groomed landscaping added to the beauty along with the perfect location on the island. Close to shopping and restaurants, although we chose to eat there at the Sunset Grill because it was fabulous service, prices, food and location right on the beach. We have decided to come back and stay here again hopefully for many years to come!!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank christa p
Reviewed 7 August 2014 via mobile

My wife and I just checked out and are already counting the days until we return! If you are looking for peaceful, safe, clean, comfortable, friendly, convenient and overall perfection: this is it! I have nothing to offer advice to improve on as the staff and condo is just as I would have it. The grounds are clean and well maintained. Lots of family's and kids enjoying the pool and beach. The location is off the busy and noisy streets and an easy walk to wherever you need to go. We rented a golf cart from the office for a day of driving the island and would recommend it. You can find them cheaper but not more convenient. The staff speaks English so that helped as well.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jeffrey P
Reviewed 30 July 2014

We spend 6 nights in this hotel and we really appreaciated the situation, in front of a wonderful beach. The pool is big enough for all the guests. Appartments are spacious and well furnished. Staff is very friendly. Nice experience that we recommand.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Sandra C
Reviewed 17 July 2014

Quiet condo right one the edge of town. Easy walk to restaurants and bars. Clean rooms and pool. Staff was great. There is a nice restaurant right next door. Staff was friendly, but not in your way. Beach was beautiful and not crowded. Thanks Marla!

Room Tip: Not fancy, but close to the city center. Easy to rent golf cart and go to dinner. Restaurant right...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Patty P
Reviewed 16 July 2014

Its the 3rd time (in 6 years) I travel there with my husband and 2 kids (6 and 12 years old now). Its got everything you need: a fully equipped kitchen if you want to cook at home, a restaurant and a pool on site, a private beach and security, housekeeping, beach towels and sorts of free accessories to share (like pool and beach toys, movies, etc.) Its quiet at night yet 2 min. walking distance from the busy bars & restaurants street. Grocery store and town square is also a 5-10 mins walk. Most of all, the Island is safe and beautiful, its inhabitants friendly and proud. There is enough activities and sites to visit, in and around the island, to be entertained for a long time. I would never consider going to an all inclusive "boxed" 5 stars hotel in Cancun, just across the bay. Its affordable, cozy, friendly and perfect.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family