The staff was delightfully helpful and kind. They upgraded our reservation to a two story suite. The outdoor jacuzzi did not work at all, no stopper. There was a 4 jet tub in the upstairs bathroom however. Whatever you do, do NOT eat at the resort. There is no restaurant, only a kitchen that closes at 5 PM. We ordered two cheeseburgers at the pool. They were red, raw inside. We asked to have them cooked more and they came back inedibly red again, so we just did not eat them. We had no trouble with the room but our neighbors had moved twice due to leaks, they finally just moved the bed to avoid the leak. Fortunately the drain stopped for the next few days so they were able to stay in the same room. On the plus side, the complex is centrally located on the island, a short cab ride from the action.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to the secluded island of Isla Mujeres just a 20 minute ferry ride from Cancun. Relax in spacious suites with whirlpool tubs and enjoy the gorgeous views from balconies overlooking a tropical paradise. The resort offers marina access, an outdoor pool with swim-up bar and a children's pool, a restaurant and bar, golf cart rental, complimentary bicycle rental, 24 hour front desk, room service, laundry service, and a supervised children's activities program. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Villa Vera Puerto Isla Mujeres Hotel Isla Mujeres
- Hotel Vera Puerto Isla Mujeres
- Resort Vera Puerto Isla Mujeres