We loved staying at Villa Vera in February 2014. The pool is absolutely stunning. It is a little cool until you get in but then is very refreshing. We loved it. The rooms are very clean and the staff is very helpful and pleasant.When we arrived we requested to be upgraded to a villa and one was available so they were more than happy to accomodate us.We had a huge king sized bed which was made up every day. The maids would leave animal figures made out of towels. We also had a kitchen with full refrigerator, dishwasher and microwave. It is close to the main grocery store... (within walking distance) which came in very handy. It is no problem to get a taxi, simply walk out of the resort and there are taxis around all the time.It is centrally located on the island so if you want to be close to the beach, you aren't here. We actually enjoyed being away from all the hustle and bustle of the main area.This is a very quiet and peacefull resort and we would stay here again in a minute.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to the secluded island of Isla Mujeres just a 20 minute ferry ride from Cancun. Relax in spacious suites with whirlpool tubs and enjoy the gorgeous views from balconies overlooking a tropical paradise. The resort offers marina access, an outdoor pool with swim-up bar and a children's pool, a restaurant and bar, golf cart rental, complimentary bicycle rental, 24 hour front desk, room service, laundry service, and a supervised children's activities program. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your WorldMark Isla Mujeres reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Vera Puerto Isla Mujeres Hotel Isla Mujeres
- Hotel Vera Puerto Isla Mujeres
- Resort Vera Puerto Isla Mujeres