Villa Vera is small, beautiful, and very clean. The villas are very large and well equipped. But know that this is an island property WITHOUT A BEACH. There's one (freezing) pool, one (cold) baby pool, and no hot tub. There are tennis courts on site.
Very loud birds congregate at Villa Vera, including a rooster that crows around 6 am. The birds seem to have a convention early in the morning, and if you're sleeping with the doors/windows open, the squawking will surely awaken you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to the secluded island of Isla Mujeres just a 20 minute ferry ride from Cancun. Relax in spacious suites with whirlpool tubs and enjoy the gorgeous views from balconies overlooking a tropical paradise. The resort offers marina access, an outdoor pool with swim-up bar and a children's pool, a restaurant and bar, golf cart rental, complimentary bicycle rental, 24 hour front desk, room service, laundry service, and a supervised children's activities program. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your WorldMark Isla Mujeres reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Vera Puerto Isla Mujeres Hotel Isla Mujeres
- Hotel Vera Puerto Isla Mujeres
- Resort Vera Puerto Isla Mujeres