“Simply a wonderful experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Rock Bar

Rock Bar
Ranked #2 of 13 Nightlife in Isla Mujeres
Des Moines
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Simply a wonderful experience!”
Reviewed 14 February 2014

My lovely wife and i just spent a week on isla mujeres for my birthday and we felt like we had just walked into a neighborhood bar that we had been coming to every night for years. The owners Tony and his vivacious wife Romey felt like friends we had known forever....and local character Allen...all just icing on the wonderful bit of cake known as Rock Bar. Was flabbergasted to read a review saying they felt offended by staff here....only somebody falling over or knocking over a chair ever distracted staff while we were there. Iced down buckets of beer at a great price kept us coming back night after night....cannot wait to get back and bask in the warmth and friendship we found at this wonderful little gem!

Visited February 2014

Ringsted Municipality, Denmark
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“A MUST VISIT on Isla Mujeres! ”
Reviewed 10 February 2014 via mobile

This is nothing less than an absolutely fantastic place! Good service, very Friendly, big drinks, cheap prices and good nusic. I will recommend this bar to everyone going to Isla mujeres! Had a great night there and will defenately come back

Ontario, Canada
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Rock On”
Reviewed 27 January 2014

Tony and Romina are wonderful and welcoming hosts to this fun and lively bar. I had my first true margarita and it was great - enough to have more than one! The music is great rock and they have a wide range and selection of music - just give your request. The prices too, are really reasonable.

Visited January 2014
Tupelo, Mississippi
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Place to Groove”
Reviewed 19 January 2014

Thank God for Tony and Romina at the Rock Bar Ilsa mujerus. Pick your own music Great drinks and cool owners no pressures. Go to the Island and have a groovy time. They open in the evening. We had a blast.
Mick

Visited January 2014
Calgary, Canada
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 55 helpful votes
“Cool bar but had a rude experience”
Reviewed 13 January 2014

My fiance and I decided to check this place out one night and we sat at the bar. The bartender was really friendly and she made a great margarita. The owner on the other hand (I think he is the owner) came up and was talking to us for a bit and in the middle of my sentence, he got distracted by something out on the street and turned away...I stopped to wait for him to turn around again to finish what I was saying but he just walked off. Totally bizarre! It wasnt a big deal but it was pretty rude...When there are other little bars on Isla with such personable staff, its hard to go back to a place that isnt as friendly

Visited December 2013