“Clucking awesome!!!”

Rosticeria La Mexicana
Ranked #114 of 209 Restaurants in Isla Mujeres
Cuisines: Barbecue
Description: There are 2 in centro. I have eaten at both and also submitted a request a minute ago for the one on Hidalgo. Thanks!
Iowa
“Clucking awesome!!!”
Reviewed 13 March 2013

Best rotisserie style chicken on the island! My boyfriend and I split a half chicken for lunch one day and with all the sides they serve you, it completely filled us up! Great food!

Visited March 2013

Isla Mujeres, Mexico
“Ridiculously great chicken”
Reviewed 3 February 2013

This place features roasted chicken, done perfectly. In addition to being properly cooked, the chicken here tastes great because the local chicken has no chemicals added anywhere from egg to chicken to table. It is tender,juicy and very, very, tasty. My wife gets a little embarrassed when we eat there, as I end up with chicken juice running down my arms while I eat, so we often get it ¨to go¨. Sides are adequate, but unexciting, but the chicken is si good, I don´t mind the average sides.

Visited January 2013
Arctic Bay, Canada
“Great Bar B Q Chichen”
Reviewed 9 December 2012 via mobile

Have eatin here twice so far and wonderful bar b q chicen we did not leave hungry the wife and I give it 2 Isla thumbs up

Ontario
“Delicious!”
Reviewed 27 November 2012

Bane and his chicken...cannot go to Mexico and not have this chicken! In low season he said he sells 60 chickens a day! Wow..amazing business!

100 pesos per family dinner. Still comes with a choice of rice or spaghetti, tortillas, pickled onions, peppers, liquid frijoles (well, that's what I call it lol...it's like gravy). Individual dinners were as cheap as 50 pesos.

Delicious!

• Visited November 2012
Houston, Texas
“Awesome Place”
Reviewed 10 July 2012

This is probably some of the best chicken I've ever eaten. AND it comes with rice, beans, everything. Get there early cause they can sell out.

• Visited May 2012