“You cannot go wrong here!”

Mayan Spa Isla Mujeres
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Los Angeles, California
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“You cannot go wrong here!”
Reviewed 27 February 2014

First of all, sweetest staff ever! Magic heat healing hands. The Mayan Massage is incredible! By far the most thorough mani/pedi I've ever had . . Anywhere. Modest yet beautiful, relaxing environment. And so affordable. Like I said, you can't go wrong. I've gone back each day I've been on the island :)

Visited February 2014
1 Thank Janell C

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Excellent, professional massage!”
Reviewed 20 January 2014 via mobile

I visited the Mayan Spa with my adult daughter at the recommendation of a Yoga teacher I have had a couple of classes with. I am a massage therapist in a seasonal market on Cape Cod and receive massage wherever I travel. I am very picky! My daughter ( who also receives a lot of massage) and I were very happy. We got professional treatment and excellent deep tissue massage at a reasonable price. There was a bit of street noise but the convenient location made up for it. You will have a hard time finding better!

Providence, Rhode Island
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Real serious massage”
Reviewed 4 January 2014

Across the street from senior frog, this simple spa has two wonderful masseuses.. I had Lillia and she was truly skilled. Very intuitive with a big toolbox of skills. This is not your average beach massage. The local yoga practitioners go to her.

Visited January 2014
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Best place on the island for a massage.”
Reviewed 30 December 2013

We came to the island for our anniversary and one thing we wanted to treat ourselves to was a relaxing massage. There is a lot if places on the beach to have massages but neither of us seemed comfortable with this option and wanted someone who really knew what they were doing. Also atmosphere has a lot to do with relaxation, sure there is the sound of the ocean along with people talking, laughing etc. and some kind of loud music playing. So we were feeling a bit disappointed until walking around one night we discoved The Mayan Spa! It truly is a hidden gem. As soon as we walked in there was a friendly welcome. We asked a lot of questions and they gave us professional answers. There was no pressure and we chose exactly what we wanted. The atmosphere was cool, calm and quiet. Both therapists knew what they were doing, and we in my opinion had the best massage ever. Next time we come to the island we will go again.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank Farmer1974
Calgary, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Best Massage on the Island!”
Reviewed 24 August 2013

I'm here on my honeymoon with my husband, and I've been dying to get a great massage. We came across the Mayan Spa while shopping on the streets. I have tried massages on the beach near our hotel Privliege Aluxes and I felt worse than before the massage, it in my opinion did not feel like a professional massage. Miguel at the Mayan Spa was very experienced, professional, and the spa is very clean and comfortable. Unlike the beach that is noisy and hot, the spa is quiet and air conditioned, just perfect. I had one of the most amazing swedish massages ever! I loved it so much that I went back again a few days later. We are here for 2 weeks, so I'm even considering going back a 3rd time. They have many different types of treatments, I've been wanting to try the traditional Mayan massage. The owners of the spa are so kind, honest and friendly. Great place to get a massage in Isla Mujeres!

Visited August 2013