“Unexpected Treasure”

More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Reviewed 17 June 2014

My friend and I were just walking back to our hotel after booking a whale shark tour and happened across the Mayan Spa. They were running a special for two one-hour massages for $90 -- quite a deal. We were a little hesitant as it just appears to be a little room upstairs, but once entering we found a very relaxing atmosphere. I had Inez and unfortunately I don't remember my friend's person (a very pleasant young man). In any event, I don't typically fall asleep during a massage, but halfway through I was out after a long day of travel. I have to concur with some of the other reviews, this was one of the best massages I have ever head -- relaxing but firm (if that makes sense)...I will definitely be heading back there on my next adventure in Isla ! Thanks so much !!!

3  Thank MOMom9701
There are newer reviews for Mayan Spa Isla Mujeres

Reviewed 16 May 2014

We had the best massages we have ever had at the Mayan Spa on Isla Mujeres. Thanks ladies, wish I was there right now.

1  Thank Sherry1594
Reviewed 27 March 2014

I typically get massages twice a month in Denver and prior to visiting Isla Mujeres I found the reviews for The Mayan Spa and knew I had to give it a try, and boy am I happy I did. I had Lillia and she was amazing!! I chose the 80min Mayan Experience and it was worth every penny. I would definitely recommended this place to anyone and will definitely go back. The prices are amazing as well, about half of what our resort was offering. Its best to make an appointment. Be ready to leave much happier and relaxed then you came in!

1  Thank msmit302
Reviewed 27 February 2014

First of all, sweetest staff ever! Magic heat healing hands. The Mayan Massage is incredible! By far the most thorough mani/pedi I've ever had . . Anywhere. Modest yet beautiful, relaxing environment. And so affordable. Like I said, you can't go wrong. I've gone back each day I've been on the island :)

1  Thank Janell C
Reviewed 20 January 2014 via mobile

I visited the Mayan Spa with my adult daughter at the recommendation of a Yoga teacher I have had a couple of classes with. I am a massage therapist in a seasonal market on Cape Cod and receive massage wherever I travel. I am very picky! My daughter ( who also receives a lot of massage) and I were very happy. We got professional treatment and excellent deep tissue massage at a reasonable price. There was a bit of street noise but the convenient location made up for it. You will have a hard time finding better!