“dos pedicuras - muy bien!!”

Mayan Spa Isla Mujeres
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“dos pedicuras - muy bien!!”
Reviewed 2 July 2014

my mum and I were on the island for about a week...we booked for 2 pedicures to get us out of the heat of the day... and we had such a wonderful experience when we arrived at The Mayan Spa! Our pedicures were beyond perfect but the best part of our lovely afternoon was the friendly staff at the Spa. So friendly! they helped me with my spanish, taught be about mayan culture all whilst doing such brillaint work on my toes! muchas gracias...muy bien!

Visited July 2014

Buenos Aires, Argentina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Definitely among the best massages I had ever!!!”
Reviewed 26 June 2014

I'm an executive traveling to 40+ countries every year and to reduce stress, everywhere I go I try massages. So of all the countries and places I have been, here I had one of the best massages ever. I was really surprised about the high quality you can't even find in any American or European top-notch Spas. I had a deep tissue massage from Miguel and he is really the expert. Congratulations and keep up the great work!

Visited May 2014
2 Thank Viktormeier
Moberly, Missouri
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Unexpected Treasure”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

My friend and I were just walking back to our hotel after booking a whale shark tour and happened across the Mayan Spa. They were running a special for two one-hour massages for $90 -- quite a deal. We were a little hesitant as it just appears to be a little room upstairs, but once entering we found a very relaxing atmosphere. I had Inez and unfortunately I don't remember my friend's person (a very pleasant young man). In any event, I don't typically fall asleep during a massage, but halfway through I was out after a long day of travel. I have to concur with some of the other reviews, this was one of the best massages I have ever head -- relaxing but firm (if that makes sense)...I will definitely be heading back there on my next adventure in Isla ! Thanks so much !!!

Visited June 2014
2 Thank MOMom9701
Garland, Texas
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Best massage on the Island”
Reviewed 16 May 2014

We had the best massages we have ever had at the Mayan Spa on Isla Mujeres. Thanks ladies, wish I was there right now.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Sherry1594
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing!!”
Reviewed 27 March 2014

I typically get massages twice a month in Denver and prior to visiting Isla Mujeres I found the reviews for The Mayan Spa and knew I had to give it a try, and boy am I happy I did. I had Lillia and she was amazing!! I chose the 80min Mayan Experience and it was worth every penny. I would definitely recommended this place to anyone and will definitely go back. The prices are amazing as well, about half of what our resort was offering. Its best to make an appointment. Be ready to leave much happier and relaxed then you came in!

Visited March 2014