Top 10 reasons to stay at Casa Sirens
10. Comfy cotton waffle-weave robes
9. Elegantly appointed rooms that were impeccably clean
8. Daily towel origami
7. Delicius breakfast featuring Mexican favourites or traditional western fare fresh squeezed OJ and huge fruit plate!
6. Happy hour where we met our fellow travellers and our host Steve's friends and family
5. Dennis and Simon (cause it was Christmas)
4. The rooftop patio with 360 views complete with dipping pool
3. Onsite laundry service that left our clothes smelling divine.
2. Steve's stories and his tips and knowledge about all that is good on Isla
1. The incredible generosity of spirit that imbues this lovely 6-room hotel.
Thank you Steve. You and your staff worked so hard to make our stay wonderful -- and it was fabulous. Madeleine and Suzanne
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For travelers who feel the best part of a journey is the people you meet along the way. Located in a quiet residential neighborhood the heart of the quaint island village, Casa Sirena guests are a short walk from wonderful restaurants, colorful shops, and the finest white sand beaches. Breakfast and happy hour are the heart and soul of our hospitality. Start your day with a hearty Mexican breakfast with fresh-squeezed orange juice. Enjoy the company of fellow travelers at our complimentary "Sunset for the Fun Set" cocktail party. Our 80-year old Spanish colonial-style residence has been carefully restored, preserving its unique historic ambiance while adding the comforts of a contemporary boutique hotel. Guest rooms are elegantly-appointed with Tiffany-style reading lamps, espresso maker with capsules, 450-count cotton sheets, bathrobes, imported Turkish beach towels and Land's End canvas beach bags. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Casa Sirena Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Sirena Hotel Isla Mujeres