“Appreciated the excellent customer service at Indio's!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Golf Carts Indios

Golf Carts Indios
More attraction details
Owner description: Come and explore the wonder of the island at your leisure and on your schedule. Our carts are simple to drive and are shaded to protect you from the sun as you drive around exploring our beautiful island.All our carts have included the gasoline, the insurance and are for 4 passanger only
Ottawa, Canada
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 42 helpful votes
“Appreciated the excellent customer service at Indio's!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2014

This was our second time renting from Indio's and we rented a large cart for 9 days. It was fast and reliable, no troubles with the cart whatsoever. Though we never saw them, they filled our gas several times for us, on-site...no running into Centro to get gas. We loved that! We stayed at two different properties during our trip, and the Indio's staff kept track of where we were so they'd know where to come for gas fill-ups. Apache and Adrian are nice guys to deal with. We actually ended up keeping the cart for a few extra days to make up for some time we lost when my husband wasn't feeling well - Apache gave us a further discounted rate for those extra days and was fast in replying to my email requests to keep the cart longer. We have rented from several other cart rental companies over the years, but none have delivered the customer service we receive from Indio's. Thanks guys, we will see you next trip! Lyndsey and Darryl :)

Visited July 2014
1 Thank AllAtOnce

6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 40 helpful votes
“Apache made it so easy”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2014

I started emailing him a couple months before our trip & he was always so quick to respond. Picking up the cart was quick & easy, we got the rate we discussed over email - no haggling. We had the cart for over a week and used it everyday. Had a flat tire one morning & they were there within 10 minutes- a crew of 4! That was the fastest I've ever seen a tire changed:) Thanks guys- see you next year!

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Stephloveswine
Boston, Massachusetts
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Outstanding service and great carts.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2014

I arrived on Isla two days early and stopped in to see if I could change the cart rental. Within five minutes the arrangements were made and I was driving away in my cart. On the third day of the rental we were driving down on the south end of the island and one one the Indios employees saw us and flagged us over to top off the gas tank. On another day we were parked on the side of the road along the airport strip waiting for friends and another employee was driving by and stopped to see if everything was ok and be sure we didn't need any help. Apache has a great staff who has your satisfaction as their primary goal. No doubt this is where I will be renting from now on.

Visited June 2014
3 Thank Rick S
Edwardsville, Illinois
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best service on the Island”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2014

We had the cart for a week- what a great team this is. They kept us filled up and always on the go. Great service and always with a smile!

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Roz C
Boothwyn, Pennsylvania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 45 helpful votes
“INDIOS - APACHE'S THE BEST”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2014

I was on Isla in May and rented a golf cart from Indios for a week and I have to say that it was the best golf cart I have ever rented on the island. I specifically requested a golf cart that was a different color then the usual tan color and Apache came thru. We received a beautiful yellow color that was delivered right to our hotel for us and couldn't of been more pleased. It had a lot of get up and go to it and ran faster then any other that I have rented in the past. I never had too worry about getting gas for it because they came around every couple of days and filled it up for us. The service was great and I plan on renting from them from now on. I will be back on the island next month and will be in touch with Apache again. Thanks for adding to our perfect vacation.

Visited May 2014