This is an incredible resort that I would recommend to anyone. The food was excellent, there was a large variety of activities both at the resort and nearby around the island that the resort will book for you, and the staff was incredible. We felt welcome from the first minute we arrived. Mario, Rosa, Wilma, Daniel, Leo, Mattias, and all the rest of the staff deserve recognition for the excellent service. This resort would easily be our #1 choice for a return visit to the island.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- What better location for this small haven than at a small island once a sanctuary to Ixchel, the Mayan goddess of childbirth and medicine? Isla Mujeres (Island of Women) with its scenic views, tranquil beaches, marine parks, and sculptured cliffs, is nature at its best. Small and luxurious, this all-inclusive couples only resort is sure to guarantee a private and relaxed stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Holiday Gems, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Isla Mujeres Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Isla Mujeres Palace Hotel Isla Mujeres
- Hotel Isla Mujeres
- Palace Hotel Isla Mujeres