Love the staff and the small hotel. Nice beach and pool areas. Quiet and relaxing atmosphere. Good food and bar drinks. Fun and personal activities. Met some wonderful friends. Will continue returning every year!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- What better location for this small haven than at a small island once a sanctuary to Ixchel, the Mayan goddess of childbirth and medicine? Isla Mujeres (Island of Women) with its scenic views, tranquil beaches, marine parks, and sculptured cliffs, is nature at its best. Small and luxurious, this all-inclusive couples only resort is sure to guarantee a private and relaxed stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Holiday Gems, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Isla Mujeres Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Isla Mujeres Palace Hotel Isla Mujeres
- Hotel Isla Mujeres
- Palace Hotel Isla Mujeres