We want to start off by thanking the staff for an unforgettable wedding, vacation & honeymoon. From the time we stepped on the resorts private yacht our dream wedding & honeymoon became a reality. Thank you all for the lifetime of memories and smiles.
The yacht ride to the island was amazing, the warm ocean breeze to friendly staff aboard snapping pictures. When we arrived at the resorts private dock, the bell boy was there to greet us & unload our bags from the boat. The captain went as far as to carry my wife's wedding dress to the concierge desk so we could take in the wonderful view of the resort. We were greeted with a cold cloth & a refreshing beverage while checking in. The room, tub & patio are large with tasteful finishes & a wet bar. The bed is like sleeping on a cloud & my wife hasn't slept that well in 5 years. We're not much for the party scene of Cancun or Cabo so this resort fit us well. The pool side bar was a nice place to unwind & meet wonderful people from across the globe. Playing volleyball in the pool was GREAT. By the end of the day, 3/4 of the hotel guest were in the pool having a good time. Thanks Jose for getting the pool party started right. As our wedding day approached, the stress level was very minimal thanks to the detailed staff & wedding coordinator. Our wedding was on the beach with beautiful breathtaking views of the sea. Just how we imagined our special day. We were on "island time" our entire honeymoon! The dinner menu had much to choose from & the presentation of the plates were out of this world. Something that you wouldn't normally see in Mexico. It was like we were dining at a 5 star restaurant every evening. I recommend the filet mignon, it's like eating a piece of heaven. If you like the party scene or a large resort, then this place is not for you. It's about the loved one on your arm, the culture that surrounds the island & the great groups of people you meet. Nothing but relaxation from start to finish.
Thanks again to the staff & guests for making our wedding & honeymoon a memorable & fun experience. Hope to see you soon.
Ben & Katie
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- What better location for this small haven than at a small island once a sanctuary to Ixchel, the Mayan goddess of childbirth and medicine? Isla Mujeres (Island of Women) with its scenic views, tranquil beaches, marine parks, and sculptured cliffs, is nature at its best. Small and luxurious, this all-inclusive couples only resort is sure to guarantee a private and relaxed stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Holiday Gems, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Isla Mujeres Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Isla Mujeres Palace Hotel Isla Mujeres
- Hotel Isla Mujeres
- Palace Hotel Isla Mujeres