I had a wonderful time with amazing service.The staff were simply amazing and I was truly impressed. My wife and I came here for out honeymoon to get away from the party scene at Playa Del Carmen Palace which was a great time by the way and the beach there was one of the best I have seen. I recommend going to both places.
I would like to give a shout out to Christian ( also his twin brother I forgot his name), Arturo ,Darrio , Jose and Eduardo . These guys were great. Eduardo actually climbed up in a tree to get us coconuts. Jose always had activities going on and Darrio and Arturo were great bartenders. I highly recommend going to this resort if you are looking for a relaxed time with a significant other.
I can't say enough about the service. Get a scooter or golf cart for $35 for the whole day and you can drive around the entire Island. Check out North and South Point on the island and bartering with the locals is always fun. Have a great trip and I hope my review can help .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- What better location for this small haven than at a small island once a sanctuary to Ixchel, the Mayan goddess of childbirth and medicine? Isla Mujeres (Island of Women) with its scenic views, tranquil beaches, marine parks, and sculptured cliffs, is nature at its best. Small and luxurious, this all-inclusive couples only resort is sure to guarantee a private and relaxed stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Holiday Gems, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Isla Mujeres Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Isla Mujeres Palace Hotel Isla Mujeres
- Hotel Isla Mujeres
- Palace Hotel Isla Mujeres