We had a fantastic time in the hotel! everything was great! All staff is extremly friendly, welcoming and will run the extra mile to make you feel comfortable and enjoy your stay 100%. They really try their best to make you feel appreciated and meet your demands. Food variety is nice and the quality is very good, it is very tasty and well presented; it honestly exceded my expectations by far considering it is an all inclusive resort. Truly, the restaurant's quality is at the same level of some "4-5 yelp stars" we frequently visit in NYC. The rooms are very nice and comfortable and the jacuzzi in the room is an extra plus! ;) Everything in the resort was very clean and organized. The beach was amazing, and given the resort's location it is almost private. It is true the sea has a lot of seagrass, since we like snorkeling it ended up being an advantage because we were able to see lots of fish and nice animals just meters away from hotel. It was also possible to relax on the water given that they are removing part of the seaweed and there is a decent enough space to bath and relax. If you want more space you just need to walk few meters to a beach club that is next door and has a very nice natural pool. The best part of the deal is that they offer "resort credit" as a courtesy. You can spend the credit to do activities, upgrade your wines, have a romantic dinner in the beach or get some spa treatment, you just need to pay the taxes and that is it! With the credit we did snorkeling in the underwater museum, scuba diving in the reef, had an awesome romantic dinner and went swiming with dolphins, all of them were just amazing! Overall, if you are planning a vacation in the Rivera Maya area and you want to relax and enjoy with your loved one, go to the Isla Mujeres palace without doubt, trust me you will not regreat! We can not wait to go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- What better location for this small haven than at a small island once a sanctuary to Ixchel, the Mayan goddess of childbirth and medicine? Isla Mujeres (Island of Women) with its scenic views, tranquil beaches, marine parks, and sculptured cliffs, is nature at its best. Small and luxurious, this all-inclusive couples only resort is sure to guarantee a private and relaxed stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Holiday Gems, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Isla Mujeres Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Isla Mujeres Palace Hotel Isla Mujeres
- Hotel Isla Mujeres
- Palace Hotel Isla Mujeres