My husband and I had a wonderful time. The service could not have been better and the food/drinks were amazing. We loved the fact that everyone knew our name, staff and vacationers alike. It seemed like a big family in many ways.
I read the review about the people from Carolina hating the low key atmosphere but I loved it. They are correct that there isn't parties going on until 2am (except New Years) but that is what we enjoyed. It was quiet, relaxing, and exactly what my husband and I needed after a long year of work and family.
We definitely will go there again. Tell everyone David and Stephanie said hi from Michigan.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- What better location for this small haven than at a small island once a sanctuary to Ixchel, the Mayan goddess of childbirth and medicine? Isla Mujeres (Island of Women) with its scenic views, tranquil beaches, marine parks, and sculptured cliffs, is nature at its best. Small and luxurious, this all-inclusive couples only resort is sure to guarantee a private and relaxed stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Holiday Gems, Odigeo, Travelbag, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Isla Mujeres Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Isla Mujeres Palace Hotel Isla Mujeres
- Hotel Isla Mujeres
- Palace Hotel Isla Mujeres