We stayed there for a couple of days. It was the second Fiesta Americana hotel we stayed, and counting...
1) Location, location, location- It within walking distance from the US embassy, coach/bus/limo station. And it has all the major car rental companies nearby. There is a mall on the ground floor but we don't mind it.
2) The room- we love the view of the room which was right over a fountain of the balcony garden near the restaurant. The bathroom is small and needs some renovation. But overall we are happy about the room.
3) The service- Think it this way, it is more of a local hotel serving upscale Mexican society rather than the luxury resorts in Cancun serving American/European tourists. We kinds like it. It feels like you ARE in a different country rather than a different state...
4) The pool- My son and I loved it. The staff is amazing. The water temperature is just right. My son and I had a great time there when my husband were away to get some business done ; )
5) The breakfast is just fabulous! This seems to be a Fiesta Americana standard. You'll enjoy it.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking