“I loved this place”

Ranked #10 of 103 Hotels in Merida
A TripAdvisor Member
“I loved this place”
Reviewed 30 September 2004

I went to mexico with my school in feb. and we stopped in the merida mission. It was great, the food (especailly the bread rolls) and its so close to the shopping :) Exellent service, and just a very nice atmosphere. I LOVED this hotel, and I hope you do too.

9 Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
  • Hebrew first
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 11 February 2004

I just returned from my stay in Merida, at the Mision. I thought it was a very nice hotel.The room was spacious, well decorated, spotlessly clean, and very well air conditioned.The staff was incredible. One particular bell-person (Mario, I believe) was unusually helpful and acted as a concierge and friend as well, recommending day trips, restaurants, and other attractions. When I asked where the local travel agent was (I wanted more info than the hotel had), he walked me the 4 blocks to the office. Another day, it rained and I asked at the front desk where I could buy an umbrella. Another staff member offered to go and buy me one (I refused...).Not a particularly fancy hotel -- but certainly above average for Merida, and a really friendly nice place. I would definitely recommend it and would stay again during my next visit.

18 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Travellers also viewed these Merida hotels
Hotel Casa del Balam
Fiesta Americana Merida
Wyndham Merida
Wyndham Merida
#34 of 103 in Merida

Been to Mision Merida Panamericana? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Mision Merida Panamericana

Property: Mision Merida Panamericana
Address: Calle 59, 445 | Col Centro, Merida 97840, Mexico
Region: Mexico > Yucatan Peninsula > Yucatan > Merida
Ranked #10 of 103 Hotels in Merida
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:3 star — Mision Merida Panamericana 3*
It has 110 comfortable rooms with all amenities and first class amenities to make your stay a pleasure. In addition , it offers 7 meeting and meeting area for up to 120 people with services to conduct social events and business meetings. On-site you will find our hotel breakfast bar, cafeteria , pool, computer center , Transfer Agency Tours , laundry and dry cleaning, which meet the expectations of the most discerning , which places us as one of the best hotels in Merida facilities and customer service . ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Mision Merida Panamericana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.