Rosas & Xocolate Boutique Hotel & Spa
US$148
US$108
  • Pool
Hotel del Peregrino(Merida)(Great Value!)
US$53
  • Breakfast included
Luz En Yucatan(Merida)(Great Value!)
US$58
  • Pool
Merida Santiago Hotel Boutique(Merida)
US$185
US$135
US$131
US$117
US$134
US$80
US$206
US$110
Koox Art 57 Boutique Hotel(Merida)(Great Value!)
US$76
Agoda.com
US$206
US$197
US$247
US$240
All reviewsrooftop baroutdoor bathtubchicharronchocolate massagejazz musicfree bikesbeautiful hotelpaseo de montejohuge ceilingsbreakfast was excellenttop choicepolloyucatecan cuisinegreat showersitting arearooms are bigcool off
Reviewed 20 April 2014 via mobile

It is ok, if you are willing to beg for a place at the tight spa agenda. Even tough there are few rooms, it apears they dont take in consideration if one is staying at the hotel, there is no special treatment as a boutique hotel should have, ans the air conditioning is too harsh at sleeping time.

Everything else seems quite alright.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Monrod01
Carol K, Owner at Rosas & Xocolate Boutique Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2014

I would agree with this lady, hotel guest must have priority in our SPA and I can assure you it is part of the policies of our organization, I would never allow one of our guest not to be attended, however, one must understand that at times exists physical limitations and to that end one must exercise flexibility. During season, thank goodness, we get quite busy and to that end one must book in advance. I am truly sorry we were not able to accommodate this guest.

Reviewed 17 April 2014

I had the opportunity to stay at Rosas & Xocolate last week.
I absolutely adore this place. I went to Merida on a business trip, but I wanted to take the opportunity of going to such an amazing city and stay in a great place. So I found this hotel here on tripadvisor, I loved the photos so I made a reservation, and I was ready to stay in a nice place.
I was blown away!!! The service was incredible, the hotel was beyond my expectations, the decoration, style, food, everything it is so tasteful, amazing style.... I have never been in such a great boutique hotel in Mexico, the location was great.

I am so happy I decided to stay there. Now I want to come back with my husband and have a couple weekend in Merida staying at Rosas & Xocolate, I really need to go back and enjoy the hotel much more.

I am Mexican and I am very careful of the places I stay when I visit my country, I don't like to stay at the corporate, chain hotels, specially when I can have the opportunity to go to cities like Mérida. This hotel reflects a very nice classy, modern Mexican style, the owner totally enhance Mexican style with taste.

I am definitely coming back soon. I recommend this hotel to all international and national travelers. You will enjoy it ; )

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Giopali
Reviewed 24 March 2014

Perfect location close to the center of the city. Extremely polite staff. Clean, comfortable room serviced daily with a big space. They pay attention to each and every detail wherever you are within the hotel. The food is great indeed. SPA is terrific. I would recommend this hotel to everyone and next time no doubts will stay there again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Mark K
Reviewed 15 March 2014

I have not stayed at this hotel but it is always a destination when I visit Merida. I never pass up the chance to dine in the beautiful restaurant and recently I had a wonderful time listening to jazz at the Moon Patio. The staff is always gracias and the owner welcoming. Stop in for a drink and stay for a meal.

• Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank BillandBob
Reviewed 4 March 2014

I was in Merida on business and decided to splurge a little and stay at Rosas. Well worth it... The rooms were beautiful, the bathrooms large, and the showers were amazing.Most important the staff was excellent, from the front desk who checked us in to Daniel who helped us to our room.

Thanks for making this business trip more like a vacation with your great service and in depth knowledge of the area.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business