“Mexican Food”

Cuisines: Mexican
Olympia, Washington
“Mexican Food”
Reviewed 24 September 2013 via mobile

The food is very good. The interior does detract from the good food. The colors do not help in a comfortable dining experience. My husband and I each had their Taco Salad. I had the steak and he had the pork, both were delicious. The guacamole on top was the best I have had outside of my home.

Visited September 2013

Sydney, Australia
“Clean, cheap and as the name says "Delicious!"”
Reviewed 17 September 2010

We stumbled upon this new Taqueria whilst taking the historical walk around the centre of Merida. The Cuban owner Oscar was extremely welcoming and helped us through the basic menu. The tacos and drinks are 8 pesos each so you can afford to try a few, we did and we were very happy with them. At weekends he also cooks up some Cuban food which we tried on our second visit, once again we left very pleased.