Hotel Hacienda VIP
US$247
US$240
Hotel del Peregrino(Merida)(Great Value!)
US$54
  • Breakfast included
US$111
US$108
  • Pool
Luz En Yucatan(Merida)(Great Value!)
US$58
  • Pool
US$134
US$120
US$206
US$103
Merida Santiago Hotel Boutique(Merida)
US$158
US$135
Koox Art 57 Boutique Hotel(Merida)(Great Value!)
US$76
US$74
Hotels.com
US$139
US$80
US$206
US$197
All reviewssister hotelhigh ceilingsvisiting uxmalnoisy citybalcony overlooking the poolcoffee machinebeautiful hotelfew minutes walkhuge bathroompeaceful oasislobby areawithin walking distancepersonal servicespacious roomfirst floorthe heart of the citytop floor
Reviewed 15 July 2012

Hotel Hacienda VIP is definitely the place to be in Merida! Unfortunately, we only stayed one night to visit Merida for a weekend, but we had a great short time there. It's a very peaceful place amidst a busy and noisy city. Very private and restful hotel with beautiful, clean rooms. The staff was very helpful and nice and - which is a exception in Mexico - were speaking English fluently. Very nice owner as well. Considering the"whole package" (service, rooms, privacy, exclusiveness) definitely one of the best hotels we have ever visited.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank WorldTraveller F
Reviewed 22 June 2012

I'm working in the busy city of Cancun and I go to Merida 3/4 times every years. I was looking for a special and intimate place to celebrate our 1 year anniversary with my girlfriend.

The Hacienda VIP is more than a boutique hotel. With only 4 (very) spacious and lovely bedrooms. It's like to be in a private colonial house with lovely people to take care of you. The service is available 24/24. People are very helpful and always give me amazing advice about restaurants in town. Everybody speak fluently english, wifi is everywhere and the huge swimming pool in the patio is for the 4 rooms only.
It's a very relaxing and quite place to spend few day at only 5 block from the "plaza central".

I especially loved the elegant style of this real old colonial house and the amazing breakfast. My girlfriend had a great memory of the massage.

For me, the best choice in town.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 March 2012

I arrived during the night, so the lighting was gorgeous, the decoration beautiful. The hotel only has 4 suites, next to their basic hotel, which is not basic and has another 8 rooms. My room was impressive in size, in amenities and comfort.
So far, so good. I had dinner in the hotel. They have some nice tables next to the beautiful pool. I ordered a simple sandwich with goat cheese, ham and tomato which came with a greens salad. Both were really good.
Later in my room I tried the large bathtub. There's not enough hot water to fill it up, but it wasn't that serious as the weather is quite fine, 85 Degrees.
Breakfast selection is a bit limited, but it has the basics and the service and atmosphere are outstanding.
After the second night of being in this place I can tell you it is an experience you ought to live if you come to Merida. This place is amazing. I wouldn't have thought this place is for a business traveler, which I am and now I highly recommend this place over chain hotels like the Intercontinental or the Fiesta Americana.
For a business traveler that demands the highest level of service, comfort, Internet availability, quality food, cleanliness and a quite place, plus a clean and stylish boutique hotel, this is the place to be.
This also the perfect getaway for a couple which demand a clear romantic and private atmosphere with a discrete, but outstanding service.
And at last, even if you need to get a away for a few days in a beautiful city like Merida and enjoy your time alone, this place fits that need as well.

• Stayed: March 2012
1  Thank jlandrade
Reviewed 21 February 2012

The Hacienda VIP is a really nice experience: right in the historic old part of town, charming design, and high quality service. The staff could not have been nicer.

Room Tip: Even the windowless room that we had was extremely pleasant
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 February 2012

We had booked a superior room at the adjacent Hacienda Merida for 5 nights, but we were upgraded to the four-room Hacienda VIP. All told, the hotel was excellent. The hotel parking was conveniently nearby, the Anglophone staff were universally welcoming, the room was marvellous (huge, with a huge bathroom), the design of the hotel was beautiful, and the breakfast on the patio next to the pool was a delight. Although the hotel has full WiFi facilities, I tended to use the hotel’s own business centre computer which possessed a good internet connection [though one must be careful with the EN(glish) and ES(panol) language settings]. There was a convenient pool-side bar in the Hacienda itself . All-in-all, a most enjoyable experience though I am sure that the Hacienda Merida would have been perfectly pleasant. We have nothing but praise for this establishment

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple