“Amazing Thai Food”

Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Houston, Texas
“Amazing Thai Food”
Reviewed 23 September 2013

All I have tried here is amazing, but make sure you order the Papaya salad and the coconut milk and mushroom soup, they are in my opinion the dishes you can't miss.
All the food tastes like real thai food, it is definitely a place where you can eat something different.
Great service, good prices and excellent food.
Don't miss it.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Albany A

Mexico City
“Average restaurant”
Reviewed 6 February 2013 via mobile

I love Thai food so I was very exited to find this restaurant. Location is not very good bout not hard to find. Service is ok but the food it's not great.
We had 4 dishes 2 were fine 1 average and one was terrible. I think there is a lot to do with this restaurant. I don't think I would go back.

Bridgeport, Connecticut
“All delicious, but where were noodles?”
Reviewed 6 February 2013

The one noodle dish (pad thai I believe) is Mondays only. Waaa. I'll bet it was good because my chicken with green curry was delicious! Nice people, too!

Visited January 2013
Merida, Mexico
“Delicious!”
Reviewed 28 November 2012

I´ve been in many Asian restaurants but in this place the food is just amazing!
I highly recommended it.

• Visited November 2012
Houston
“FINALLY Thai in Merida!!”
Reviewed 22 November 2012

I was delighted to find out there was a Thai restaurant in Merida. I read some good reviews and decided it was worth the 65-70 peso taxi ride from the centro.

The owners could not have been nicer....

My 1st trip they did not have jasmine rice.... I asked them if they could get it for my next visit (Thai food isn't the same with just plain white rice imho)

I called and they did have Jasmine rice and I knew it would cost a little more since Jasmine is more expensive than regular rice but the prices are agreeable so that was no problem for me.

Very nice.... I usually spend 1-2 months in BKK every year and have MANY Thai friends that cook for me. This was as good as any Thai I've had and even bought a curry to take away (wished I had bought more to have handy, but I will next time)

There was 1 review here that mentions the owners great service doesn't make up for average food.... maybe he had the same thought I did about the rice?

I will always call 1st to make sure they have the rice but the owner assured me he would be making it a standard option for those that don't mind paying a few extra pesos for it.

I recommend to go if you are in Merida... Thai restaurants are so scarce in Mexico that I hope more Mexicans become Thai foodies!

• Visited November 2012