This hotel is quite new and the reviews were very good. We were very disappointed. I understand it was not the hotel fault that there was a huge outdoor party next door with incredibly loud music, but they made no effort to try to move us to another room or even to keep us informed (it tooks us an hour to find out there was no other room available, although the hotel seems pretty empty).
Don't eat there if you can avoid it: the service in the restaurant is poor, slow, the waiters couldn't care less.
- Diego, the bellman, was very helpful, nice with the kids, quick to answer
- We got excellent recommendation from the front desk for restaurant
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the City of Merida was built in 2012 the Wyndham Hotel restoring an antique mansion of the early XX century. The hotel is conveniently located on Colon Avenue, 5 minutes drive from the Historic Center of the City of Merida, walking distance from Paseo de Montejo and a few steps away from the International Congress Center of Yucatan. The Wyndham Merida Hotel has easy access to the International Airport. Wyndham Merida offers 100 fully-equiped guest rooms and suites, highlighting the great comfort of its beds, flat-screen TVs, coffee makers, large desks with MP3 and high-speed Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Wyndham Merida reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.