“mamey best sorbet”

Helados Colon
Ranked #2 of 12 Dessert in Merida
Price range: US$15 - US$20
Good for: Kids, View, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Drinks, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Edmonton, Canada
“mamey best sorbet”
Reviewed 18 October 2013

I tried the best mamey sorbet ever ( I don't know whats the name of this fruit in English) but is delicious everytime I go to a country were I can find it I try!
the ice cream was awesome, all fruit, it tasted like pure pulp of this fruit with ice :)

Visited September 2013

Cancun, Mexico
“Time has stopped here!”
Reviewed 10 October 2013

I have been enjoying the Champolas (ice cream floatie on milk) and the ice creams since I was a little girl, fond memories of my childhood come back to me every time I visit Merida and have a mantecado. It is always the same setting, same furniture, I swear even the waiters are the same for the past 30 years!!!
If you like time travel, please visit Helados Colon, you will get a glimpse of Old Mexico.

• Visited July 2013
“Try the mango ice cream”
Reviewed 4 September 2013 via mobile

We had dessert at Helados Colon during our Merida visit, and the mango ice cream was the best, try it!

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank GQtravelworld
New York City, New York
“Love it!!!”
Reviewed 3 September 2013

The best!! It taste all natural fruits we kept going back almost every night!!! Rich and fruity...So many flavors that you can't find here in NY

Visited August 2013
Mexico City, Mexico
“Best ice creams in Mexico”
Reviewed 28 August 2013

If you cannot have an Ice Cream in Italy, try one of these; you will love them. Coconut, mango and strawberry are really good.

Visited August 2013