We booked our trip via Jetsetter. We've been to Playa before & stayed @ the Banyan Tree Mayakoba. Obviously it's not the BT, but we enjoyed ourselves nonetheless.
It's a great value for a charming boutique hotel that's quiet, relaxing and romantic. The food was great & reasonably priced. The staff was very kind.
If you're into tacky large resorts, bad all inclusive food, annoying guest....this place is NOT for you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Rêve Hotel & Spa is a luxury and modern boutique hotel in Playa del Carmen. With a unique collection of 28 rooms overlooking the Caribbean Sea with the perfect blend of nature, peace, gastronomy and mexican hospitality. Our guests are able to book just the hotel room or they can indulge with our unlimited food & beverages "Gourmet All Inclusive A la Carte" . ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Priceline, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Le Reve Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Reve Hotel And Spa
- Le Reve Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Le Reve Playa Del Carmen
- Le Reve Hotel & Spa Mexico/Riviera Maya - Playa Del Carmen