My husband and I have just returned from our stay at Le Reve. We found the hotel well appointed, we had a good size room (garden room), and the staff were very welcoming. The food is good and reasonably priced. My husband enjoyed the roman bath while I mainly lounged by the pool (which is quite beautiful). The beach is okay (rocky with coral near the water), and the hotel provides water shoes. The gym is really the only serious drawback. Its dated, very little equipment, and not well kept. Other than that, everything else was as or better than expected.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Rêve Hotel & Spa is a luxury and modern boutique hotel in Playa del Carmen. With a unique collection of 28 rooms overlooking the Caribbean Sea with the perfect blend of nature, peace, gastronomy and mexican hospitality. Our guests are able to book just the hotel room or they can indulge with our unlimited food & beverages "Gourmet All Inclusive A la Carte" . ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Expedia, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Le Reve Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Reve Hotel And Spa
- Le Reve Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Le Reve Playa Del Carmen
- Le Reve Hotel & Spa Mexico/Riviera Maya - Playa Del Carmen