We had a very nice 4 day stay at the Le Reve! We knew about the quirks (rocky beach below the water-line) and the rough road - so were not surprised by this. The sand on the beach where you relax was super soft and we did not bother with shoes on our walks up and down the beach.
The room was comfortable and clean and we loved not having a tv. The restaurant was reasonably priced and the food was awesome.
We liked it being adults only, and we found the staff attentive but not overwhelming.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Rêve Hotel & Spa is a luxury and modern boutique hotel in Playa del Carmen. With a unique collection of 28 rooms overlooking the Caribbean Sea with the perfect blend of nature, peace, gastronomy and mexican hospitality. Our guests are able to book just the hotel room or they can indulge with our unlimited food & beverages "Gourmet All Inclusive A la Carte" . ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Expedia, Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Le Reve Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Reve Hotel And Spa
- Le Reve Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Le Reve Playa Del Carmen
- Le Reve Hotel & Spa Mexico/Riviera Maya - Playa Del Carmen