This is a long overdue review. We got married at Le Reve June 1, 2013 so it will almost be a year since our wedding!
From the moment we booked our wedding with Le Reve, we were in the good hands of Arlenis and Ana, the wedding coordinator and assistant. They are the reason Le Reve weddings have become more popular and have had such a positive response back in the States. Their prompt responsiveness and attention to detail were really appreciated.
Below is our feedback:
-- Loved how the DJ (Playa Weddings) played the processional music with perfect timing and we didn't even review with them.
-- The service at the hotel was exceptional and everyone we met was super helpful and very friendly. I think this adds to the personal touch that Le Reve offers.
-- Tres Leches wedding cake was delicious.
-- Loved how Arlenis/Ana improvised for hanging the place cards with the tiki torches.
-- Loved the cakes served during the welcome BBQ.
-- The house wine was pretty good, the white wine was better than the red wine.
-- The mariachi band was great.
-- Sarah Garnier was excellent with the makeup and has a great personality.
-- Our guests loved the food, from the brunch to the wedding appetizers to the main courses.
-- Premium Flores flowers was great too; good value and fresh live roses.
Overall, with a destination wedding you have to understand that there are things you just have to let be, and cannot plan for or see. I think you need to be realistic with how your personality fits into this. We would definitely do our wedding over again at Le Reve. We planned it all in less than 6 months and it was really at the end of the 3 months that we really got focused.
Again, the service, staff and Arlenis/Ana were terrific and really made the difference! Thank you to the Le Reve staff for making our wedding so memorable!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Rêve Hotel & Spa is a luxury and modern boutique hotel in Playa del Carmen. With a unique collection of 28 rooms overlooking the Caribbean Sea with the perfect blend of nature, peace, gastronomy and mexican hospitality. Our guests are able to book just the hotel room or they can indulge with our unlimited food & beverages "Gourmet All Inclusive A la Carte" . ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Prestigia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Le Reve Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Reve Hotel And Spa
- Le Reve Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Le Reve Playa Del Carmen
- Le Reve Hotel & Spa Mexico/Riviera Maya - Playa Del Carmen