“Perfect Place”

Ranked #100 of 211 Hotels in Playa del Carmen
Sao Paulo, SP
“Perfect Place”
Reviewed 14 May 2010

I celebrated my birthday with some friends in Le Reve. The hospitality and comfort exceeded my expectations. Excellent hotel to relax and enjoy nature and the beach, super quiet and impeccable service. Thank you Le Reve team. I will return soon.

• Stayed April 2010, travelled with friends
1 Thank celiobrasil

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (195)
  • Arabic first
Mexico City, Mexico
Reviewed 6 May 2010

I went to Le Reve, las weekend, I loved the place, the bungalow suites in front of the beach are priceless. Excellent food and service. And it simply has everything you need to have a geat time. A super romantic place to go.
Simply loved it.

• Stayed May 2010, travelled as a couple
Huntington Beach, California
Reviewed 18 April 2010

First, let me say we did not stay here, didn't even see a room, but when my husband and I walked down the beach from the resort we were staying at we decided to ask if we could have a morning cup of coffee at this small stylish and serene looking place. The staff warmly welcomed us onto their open air restaurant overlooking the pool and beautiful beach beyond. We were brought complimentary sweet rolls and the friendly waiter turned on some soft Harry Connick Jr. music for us to enjoy. We were there in the late morning although we could see how beautifully-lit this area would be at night. We met the manager on duty that morning who encouraged us to return for a nice, quiet ambient dinner that evening which sounded sooo good to us! Unfortunately, as it turned out, we couldn't make it back, but it is a MUST-DO the next time we are in the Playa del Carmen area. We were anxious to find a little jewel of an escape like Le Reve after feeling a bit "trapped" at a massive and sprawling timeshare resort teeming with crowds.
If you are looking for peace and quiet, soft jazz with ambient dining overlooking an infinity edge pool and the beach beyond, this is the place! Staff is very professional and attentive, very impressive!

Stayed April 2010, travelled as a couple
1 Thank PapillonHB
Miami, Florida
Reviewed 14 April 2010

When I think of Le Reve....I just feel the need to go back and cannot wait until my next anniversary!! I highly recommend all the experience, the service, food, and most of all...the place! The bungalow suite really did it for us with our own private pool, just my husband and I... A truly romantic getaway to celebrate our 7th anniversary. Thanks!!

• Stayed April 2010, travelled as a couple
NY
Reviewed 14 April 2010

This hotel was everything I expected for a quite retreat with my husband. The location is secluded, the place is small which makes it feel really intimate. We stayed at a master suite and the view was truly AMAZING.
The staff was so friendly and willing to make all our wishing come true! The food was amazing. Ask the waiters for their recommendation it was worth it.
We are so happy we found this place!
Thanks to everyone at Le Reve for making our days in the Riviera Maya unforgettable!

• Stayed March 2010, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Laupat75
Las Vegas
Reviewed 4 April 2010

Relaxation at it's best!
The scrumptious food and excellent service make this small gem a sure fire winner. My husband and I were very pleased to find this hotel delvered on everything it offered: a quiet, hidden beach just outside of Playa del Carmen.
This was our first boutique hotel experience and we're very happy with the attention and privacy.

• Stayed February 2010, travelled as a couple
mexico
Reviewed 27 March 2010

I went to Le Reve to attend my sister´s wedding. I had high expectations since after all it was a special event for the family. Since my arrival, the staff, starting from the concierge desk and the cleaning staff made my vacations one of the best I have ever had. Here are some facts which made me rank this hotel as “excellent”:

•A small and quite boutique hotel of just 25 rooms is the perfect destination to rest and relax. Even when the hotel was full, it was not crowded, so I was able to use all the facilities without feeling trapped.
•A secluded and convenient destination. The hotel is 15 minutes away from Playa del Carmen, so you can enjoy the nightlife of 5th avenue and then head back to the hotel to rest.
•Food. The dishes were all very well prepared, exquisite and plentiful
•Incredible service. The service from the entire hotel staff was personalized. You are not treated as another room number but instead you are being called by your name. Another thing is that the staff is very friendly.
•Excellent room. I stayed at the SPA Suite and the bed was like heaven. The room is big and it has an outstanding shower.

After 4 days in paradise, I didn’t want to leave. Definitely, I will return and recommend this hotel.

• Stayed March 2010, travelled with family